Trump Impeachment 2.0

He’s gonna get acquitted and this entire thing is a gigantic distraction from the fact that Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans have no actual plans beyond being anti-Trump and need him to be interesting in any way.

There. Spoiled it for you.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He’s gonna get acquitted and this entire thing is a gigantic distraction from the fact that Democrats and anti-Trump Republicans have no actual plans beyond being anti-Trump and need him to be interesting in any way.

What those few hundred rioters did on that fateful day of January 6th was unacceptable and they all should go to jail. 

Trump is not responsible for their actions.  

If Trump is, so is every single talking head with a microphone that encouraged people to go join the "stop the steal" protest or called the election "stolen."  Should they be charged to or are they not important bc we don't care if they run for POTUS in 2024?  So stupid.   

That's is how f....ing dumb this is.  Lol the great insurrection of January 2021.  It's embarrassing to even think that people in this country think a few hundred maniacs that ran around the Capitol building had any nefarious goals or plans other then break things, take selfies, post them, and get arrested.  Yes the country was on the brink of destruction that day.  Never before had we been so close to losing it all.     

No low infos.  There was no coup. 

There was no insurrection. 

There was no attempt to suppress democracy, take away your rights, and end the Republic.  

No if Trump wanted to do that, he'd call for indefinite lockdowns, mitigation, mask wearing, vaccinations, arbitrary business shutdowns, the closing of Churches, limits on all gatherings, and constantly drum up fear and paranoia thanks to your cronies in big tech and mass media with zero justification, goals, and exit strategy....

Yea if I was going to lead an insurrection and end the Republic, it would probably look like that. 

• Like (+1) 2

“All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!” Trump tweeted at 8:17 a.m.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What those few hundred rioters did on that fateful day of January 6th was unacceptable and they all should go to jail. 

Trump is not responsible for their actions.    

Yes he is. He brought them together, charged them up and sent them on their way. Inciting a riot is a crime. Inciting a riot to attack the National Legislature to stop the peaceful transfer of power is very much a crime 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!” Trump tweeted at 8:17 a.m.

Yes he is. He brought them together, charged them up and sent them on their way. Inciting a riot is a crime. Inciting a riot to attack the National Legislature to stop the peaceful transfer of power is very much a crime 

While the mob was storming the Capitol Trump tweeted "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!" This didn't come before, this came while it was happening!

The crowd starts chanting, "Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence!" 

Incitement, "the action of provoking unlawful behavior or urging someone to behave unlawfully."  

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

If President Trump wanted to incite a riot, lead a coup, start a full fledged revolution, he easily could have done it. Just be glad he didn't  because things would have been different if he had, a lot different.

He did, but the Senators he tried to contact during the riot wouldn't go along with it. He tried to make Mike Pence change the results of the election and sent his supporters to intimidate him into doing it. 

You should leave the country if you think that was ok. Maybe Germany will take you.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

While the mob was storming the Capitol Trump tweeted "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!" This didn't come before, this came while it was happening!

The crowd starts chanting, "Hang Mike Pence, Hang Mike Pence!" 

Incitement, "the action of provoking unlawful behavior or urging someone to behave unlawfully."  

He did, but the Senators he tried to contact during the riot wouldn't go along with it. He tried to make Mike Pence change the results of the election and sent his supporters to intimidate him into doing it. 

You should leave the country if you think that was ok. Maybe Germany will take you.

And where did he say we should hang Pence? He just told them the truth. This is just a silly witch hunt conduvted a sad, scared, and UnAmerican political party.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Inciting a riot is a crime. Inciting a riot to attack the National Legislature to stop the peaceful transfer of power is very much a crime 

Did he tell them to do that?

Storm the Capitol?

Did he say that?  

Did the rioters confess Trump made them do it?   

And sorry...... but calling on Congress to not certify the election is not a crime.  

I know this because it's happened many times in our history most recently just 4 years ago.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

Oh, you don't know what the word incitement means. 

I don't think speaking the truth is incitement, do you? Besides President Trump said to go there in a "peaceful and Patriotic way." How is that incitement? Unless the word "peaceful" is being used in the same manner as the BLM/Antifa protests are, I guess.

Just now, wnyguy said:

I don't think speaking the truth is incitement, do you? Besides President Trump said to go there in a "peaceful and Patriotic way." How is that incitement? Unless the word "peaceful" is being used in the same manner as the BLM/Antifa protests are, I guess.

Alamy_A14A69-c-29b8790.jpg?webp=true&qua

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Storm the Capitol?

Did he say that?  

And sorry...... but calling on Congress to not certify the election is not a crime.  

I know this because it's happened many times in our history most recently just 4 years ago.   

Did Osama bin Laden fly any of the planes?

My husband is obviously guilty. Thank you, though, to the cultists who still have his back.

57 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thank you especially. I am well versed in plagiarism and am glad you are as well. Thank you for introducing multiple bots on various Bills forums to support my husband. The cult has your back. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Did Osama bin Laden fly any of the planes?

No.  And?   

175 rioters have been arrested. 

I know the Democrats would have preferred to drone strike the terrorist groups homes, but they have been arrested.  

I'm also told tho shall not mention rigged elections in any way shape or form.  

Curious what today's Democrat Party would have done to themselves after they seceded, fought and lost a 4 year Civil War, and then had to be brought back into the Union.  What would you have done to yourselves?  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

No.  And?   

I know the Democrats would have preferred to drone strike the terrorist groups homes, but they have been arrested.  

Curious what today's Democrat Party would have done to themselves after they seceded, fought and lost a 4 year Civil War, and then had to be brought back into the Union.  What would you have done to yourselves?  

Keep spinning. 

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Storm the Capitol?

Did he say that?  

Called them together and sent them on the capital. He should go to jail for cowardly inciting a riot. He is a total POS 

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No.  And?   

Could you be more disingenuous? Maybe you should take your bull crap to Parlor?