Trump Impeachment 2.0

We don’t need a conviction to disqualify Trump (or any other seditionist) from office thanks to Section 3 of the 14th Amendment.

Oh btw, you only need a simple majority.

The 14th Amendment be used to disqualify Trump from office

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment reads:

“No person shall be a senator or representative in Congress, or elector of president and vice president, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.”

Congress could enforce Section 3 by passing a law declaring that anyone sworn to uphold the Constitution who incited, directed or participated in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot engaged in insurrection or rebellion.

Trump and the rest of these fascists can...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29mqx2idmnsik4y94zg6

GO USA

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Update: 5 lawyers have now walked away from Trump. 

He does not care about America, he does not care about destroying democracy. He will never learn b.c he is pure evil. We have all these republicans in this thread supporting him and look at what the people who are closest to him are doing.... Running away 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Dems didn't want troops visible, corralled them into tight confines.

Nephew is a D.C. cop, said there was no visible threat to inauguration and Dem leaders didn't know what they were doing.

He was there for days sleeping on floors shoulder to shoulder amongst other troops, 25,000 of them herded like cattle.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/22/national-guard-coronavirus-461340

Just now, I am the egg man said:

Dems didn't want troops visible, corralled them into tight confines.

Nephew is a D.C. cop, said there was no visible threat to inauguration and Dem leaders didn't know what they were doing.

He was there for days sleeping on floors shoulder to shoulder amongst other troops, 25,000 of them herded like cattle.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/22/national-guard-coronavirus-461340

Yea yea sure sure. Just like you guys are trying to spin "no visible threat" for Jan 6th and look how that turned out. 

I can't believe people still trying spin this... Typical republicans though.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Yea yea sure sure. Just like you guys are trying to spin "no visible threat" for Jan 6th and look how that turned out. 

I can't believe people still trying spin this... Typical republicans though.

My 34 y.o. nephew doesn't spin. You ah. He works in D.C. and has so for 8 yrs. Was in DC when Trump rally happened, said it was cleared out by night fall. 

The inauguration security was helter skelter and over the top.

But of course, you would know better. You jo.

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

My 34 y.o. nephew doesn't spin. You ah. He works in D.C. and has so for 8 yrs. Was in DC when Trump rally happened, said it was cleared out by night fall. 

The inauguration security was helter skelter and over the top.

But of course, you would know better. You jo.

Hard to tell b.v every republican loves to lie, but push your bull#### on a site where people will believe you.

In your mind Jan 6th went off without a hitch. Did you tell your cousin you were happy people died including a cop? I bet he would love to hear that.

Edited by TBBills