Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Pretty quick there, I took it down in about a minute.

 

This be the Left minimal desire of those voicing opposition:

giphy.gif

So Trump and his terrorists are being tied down? This would be more fitting if it was what the terrorists were doing at the Capitol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you all ***** pleased with your ***** support of a traitor.   ***** you all. forever.

Law and order party, amirite?

They all should be arrested.    Full stop.     Their actions speak for me about as much as I'm sure Antifas or BLMs actions speak for all Biden voters.     Just don't com

Posted Images

Just now, TBBills said:

So Trump and his terrorists are being tied down? This would be more fitting if it was what the terrorists were doing at the Capitol.

.....but they didn't, those entering the Capitol in that fashion were all wrong.

 

I do not feel sorry for those who did and are now paying the price.

 

But simply being at the rally isn't a punishable offense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

.....but they didn't, those entering the Capitol in that fashion were all wrong.

 

I do not feel sorry for those who did and are now paying the price.

 

But simply being at the rally isn't a punishable offense.

People weren't just "at the rally"

 

Those plans are coming out more and more with all the information the FBI is finding.

 

Republicans are bad at hiding their tracks...

 

All you guys do is respond with extremisms...

Edited by TBBills
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBBills said:

People weren't just "at the rally"

 

Those plans are coming out more and more with all the information the FBI is finding.

 

Republicans are bad at hiding their tracks...

Are you saying that every single person there  planned to assassinate members of congress?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know which garbage thread to document this in, but wanted to get ahead of Trumps bull#### spin that is coming.

 

Dude has no one left to help him so he is now meeting with the MyPillow CEO. Who was dumb enough to bring his notes outside with him on coffee break. So photographers could zoom in and get a look at their plan...

 

 

 

"...foreign interference in the election. Trigger..."

"...powers. Make clear that this is China/Iran..."

"...used domestic actors."

"...martial law if necessary..."

"...Kash PAtel to CIA Acting..."

 

Dont believe any of the lies they are going to try to use to start a war, or declare martial law.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont know which garbage thread to document this in, but wanted to get ahead of Trumps bull#### spin that is coming.

 

Dude has no one left to help him so he is now meeting with the MyPillow CEO. Who was dumb enough to bring his notes outside with him on coffee break. So photographers could zoom in and get a look at their plan...

 

 

 

"...foreign interference in the election. Trigger..."

"...powers. Make clear that this is China/Iran..."

"...used domestic actors."

"...martial law if necessary..."

"...Kash PAtel to CIA Acting..."

 

Dont believe any of the lies they are going to try to use to start a war, or declare martial law.

Maybe Mitch should reconsider not going through the impeachment proceedings before Biden takes office.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont know which garbage thread to document this in, but wanted to get ahead of Trumps bull#### spin that is coming.

 

Dude has no one left to help him so he is now meeting with the MyPillow CEO. Who was dumb enough to bring his notes outside with him on coffee break. So photographers could zoom in and get a look at their plan...

 

 

 

"...foreign interference in the election. Trigger..."

"...powers. Make clear that this is China/Iran..."

"...used domestic actors."

"...martial law if necessary..."

"...Kash PAtel to CIA Acting..."

 

Dont believe any of the lies they are going to try to use to start a war, or declare martial law.

The game is over for them... It's why I enjoy the few still here b.c they will eat this stuff up.

 

Best part of all this is a few house republicans have already been using some of those talking points. They happen to be Trumpsters also.

 

 

Edited by TBBills
Link to post
Share on other sites

So are we just taking everything big tech feeds us like communion now? 

 

I don't, but it hurts my heart to see millions and millions and millions do.

 

There are forces at work here that are way way larger than one man.

 

The my pillow guy? For serious? Who is afraid of the my pillow guy. 

 

Open your eyes america. Put down the devices and go outside and look at the sunshine or something. You are being sold a bill of goods on this one. Don't believe anything that you didn't see with your own eyes, a high school kid could have photoshopped that picture. 

 

Your neighbors aren't the enemy, the people are being hoodwinked by the global elites while they sit on their laptops watching the zeros add up in their bank accounts at warp speed. This isn't trump and it isn't biden. It's a global restructuring that has been pre planned and pre ordained by the insatiable greed of a handful of men.

 

Joe smith down the street, who voted republican in 2016, because he likes his collection of shotguns IS NOT your enemy. 

 

Our kids are all going to be working at an amazon warehouse for $16 bucks an hour in twenty years and that's not on trump 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TSOL said:

So are we just taking everything big tech feeds us like communion now? 

 

I don't, but it hurts my heart to see millions and millions and millions do.

 

There are forces at work here that are way way larger than one man.

 

The my pillow guy? For serious? Who is afraid of the my pillow guy. 

 

Open your eyes america. Put down the devices and go outside and look at the sunshine or something. You are being sold a bill of goods on this one. Don't believe anything that you didn't see with your own eyes, a high school kid could have photoshopped that picture. 

 

Your neighbors aren't the enemy, the people are being hoodwinked by the global elites while they sit on their laptops watching the zeros add up in their bank accounts at warp speed. This isn't trump and it isn't biden. It's a global restructuring that has been pre planned and pre ordained by the insatiable greed of a handful of men.

 

Joe smith down the street, who voted republican in 2016, because he likes his collection of shotguns IS NOT your enemy. 

 

Our kids are all going to be working at an amazon warehouse for $16 bucks an hour in twenty years and that's not on trump 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

 

That depends, has he realized his mistake and come around?

 

Because most doubled down as a dangerous corrupt con man with dreams of autocracy ***** the bed for four years. Vast swaths have deluded themselves with conspiracy theories.

 

They are liabilities, not assets

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

 

That depends, has he realized his mistake and come around?

 

Because most doubled down as a dangerous corrupt con man with dreams of autocracy ***** the bed for four years. Vast swaths have deluded themselves with conspiracy theories.

 

They are liabilities, not assets

 

 

It's heartbreaking to see intelligent people, fellow Americans, fall for the age old divide and conquer strategy 

 

The media is not your friend.

 

Facebook is not your friend 

 

The house of representatives is not your friend. 

 

The phramacutical companies are not your friend. 

 

Joe biden is not your friend. 

 

Neither is mobile exxon.

 

Those are the entities that are controlling our world, our information. The president of the United States has been kinda inconsequential for alot of years now, he's only one guy, he can't really do all that much.

 

Trump pissed off the global political machine so now it is chewing him up and spitting him out. I'll lose no sleep over that fact. 

 

I do lose sleep over 350 million of my countrymen and women walking around with their heads up their asses though. 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

 

 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon is a monopoly, how come we aren't all enraged that our government has allowed that to happen? 

 

And does anyone here know about monsanto? The secret behind the curtain massive monopoly that few have ever heard of? 

 

Are those monopolies  trump's fault too? 

 

Or is it just the 250 arkansas confederate flag waving protesters that the entire country is labeling as terrorists that we are so worried about? 

 

Our govt has been dicking us for a long time. But sure, blame the midwestern "america's bread basket" guys living in extreme poverty and lacking in education so massive international corporate  CEO's can get their 25 million dollar annual bonuses 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

Edited by TSOL
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TSOL said:

Sure media has slant, that is why critical reading, fact-checking, and verifying sources is important, but I am not going down the Illuminati secret society coordinated global control rabbit hole. 

 

 

Trump pissed off the global political machine conspired with a foreign power to affect an election, withheld congressional-approved funds to Ukraine to try to force them to deliver dirt on a political opponent, pissed off everyone he hired so had a revolving door of cabinet positions, repeatedly lied about a global pandemic and fought to suppress information and impede efforts to limit the impact & death toll, tried to rig a fair election, then tried to overturn said election, then fed his MAGA drones enough lies to fuel an insurrection........so now folks are tired of his nonsense and those that enabled his terrible tenure are chewing him up and spitting him out. I'll lose no sleep over that fact
 

I do lose sleep over 350 million of my countrymen and women walking around with their heads up their asses though.

 

Not sure on the number, but I agree and probably not in the way you may think.

 


 

 

Fixed.

 

 

~ just a dude ~

 

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WideNine said:

 

Fixed.

 

 

~ just a dude ~

 

 

 

So you just said you weren't going down the illuminati rabbit hole then gave me just pure conjecture. 

 

So that was sweet. 

 

And yeah, he is an idiot. But he got himself elected because he is not a polititions and that had alot of appeal to alot of people. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TSOL said:

Amazon is a monopoly, how come we aren't all enraged that our government has allowed that to happen? 

 

And does anyone here know about monsanto? The secret behind the curtain massive monopoly that few have ever heard of? 

 

Are those monopolies  trump's fault too? 

 

Or is it just the 250 arkansas confederate flag waving protesters that the entire country is labeling as terrorists that we are so worried about? 

 

Our govt has been dicking us for a long time. But sure, blame the midwestern "america's bread basket" guys living in extreme poverty and lacking in education so massive international corporate  CEO's can get their 25 million dollar annual bonuses 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

 

Did you call Bernie Sanders a radical communist for pointing all of this out over 4 decades? 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TSOL said:

 

 

It's heartbreaking to see intelligent people, fellow Americans, fall for the age old divide and conquer strategy 

 

The media is not your friend.

 

Facebook is not your friend 

 

The house of representatives is not your friend. 

 

The phramacutical companies are not your friend. 

 

Joe biden is not your friend. 

 

Neither is mobile exxon.

 

Those are the entities that are controlling our world, our information. The president of the United States has been kinda inconsequential for alot of years now, he's only one guy, he can't really do all that much.

 

Trump pissed off the global political machine so now it is chewing him up and spitting him out. I'll lose no sleep over that fact. 

 

I do lose sleep over 350 million of my countrymen and women walking around with their heads up their asses though. 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

 

 

 

10 hours ago, TSOL said:

Amazon is a monopoly, how come we aren't all enraged that our government has allowed that to happen? 

 

And does anyone here know about monsanto? The secret behind the curtain massive monopoly that few have ever heard of? 

 

Are those monopolies  trump's fault too? 

 

Or is it just the 250 arkansas confederate flag waving protesters that the entire country is labeling as terrorists that we are so worried about? 

 

Our govt has been dicking us for a long time. But sure, blame the midwestern "america's bread basket" guys living in extreme poverty and lacking in education so massive international corporate  CEO's can get their 25 million dollar annual bonuses 

 

 

 

~the sons of liberty~

Oh, believe me, I *want* tighter regulation on big business. I want monopolies broken up.

 

The problem is, the only people pushing for that are the Progressives. The Trump regime engaged in gobsnacking amounts of corruption, pay to play, corporate stooging and the entire GOP funding model is dependent on the mega rich donating to PACs due to the Citizens United ruling (made by a GOP majority Supreme Court)

 

 

This election was about chemo before trying to cut out the tumor.  I dearly wanted one of them in office rather than Biden, but the overwhelming problem was that we have an existential threat to Democracy.

 

We just witnessed lunatics storm the Capitol chanting about the threat "communism". They've been fed a steady diet of garbage from "alternative" media sources that are too crazy for Fox News. Maybe the left isn't perfect, but if you are complaining about elites and corporate oligarchs maybe you should support the people who oppose them instead of, ya know, enabling them.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Every party has mindless brain washed  A** bags in it just give it a few more days and pay attention we'll see more than enough evidence of that going forward i just hope that there it can be judged the same with absolutely no bias the same way that it was with Trump .

20 hours ago, TBBills said:

 

 

Republicans are bad at hiding their tracks...

 

All you guys do is respond with extremisms...

 

Agree'd ! They should have paid more attention to Hillary they might have learned something . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...