trump supporters

6 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

You tell me , how does it feel to openly support racist Democrats by voting for them, hypocrite!

I don't support racist democrats. I'm also not a Democrat. 

I don't support riots of any kind also if you want to know. 

You didn't answer. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

“Why do racist people like Trump?”That’s a great question. I believe Trump has done zero to progress the cause of racism in our country. Very little policies that racists want promoted were implemented. I’d wager Trump had been a massive disappointment for deeply committed racists. To that extent it is hard to be a revolutionary in a counter-revolution party. Clearly the next Trump most not talk out of both sides of their mouth and be more openly racist and brazen than Trump was.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

“Why do racist people like Trump?”That’s a great question. I believe Trump has done zero to progress the cause of racism in our country. Very little policies that racists want promoted were implemented. I’d wager Trump had been a massive disappointment for deeply committed racists. To that extent it is hard to be a revolutionary in a counter-revolution party. Clearly the next Trump most not talk out of both sides of their mouth and be more openly racist and brazen than Trump was.

Racist people like Trump because Trump does not care if they are racist.

13 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

It's not really a why do racists like Trump thing for me it's a why are Trump supporters OK with racists liking Trump. 

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

To some people racism is a joke, to others it is racism.

I for one love jokes about race and culture differences. I hate that because of today's sensitivity we can't enjoy comedy anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I for one love jokes about race and culture differences.

Ditto - she was not joking, though. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I hate that because of today's sensitivity we can't enjoy comedy anymore. 

Don't include us all. There are still some awesome comedians out there.

37 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

You tell me , how does it feel to openly support racist Democrats by voting for them, hypocrite!

Says the guy who voted for Trump and up-voted the guy who called everyone a derogatory slur...

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes!  Yes!  Violence ended!

Look at you fighting for the terrorists... Where do you go to find these tweets made by nobodies and than you think it's relevant. Hahahah

You are angry at twitter yet you go out to find the stupidest ***** on Twitter and pretend like it is anything like what the president of the United States did.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I always want to give Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt. Like Kyle Rittenhouse. Now I see him flashing the white power sign. I'm not shocked whenever a Trump supporter turns out to be a racist but it just adds to the fuel. 

Let me ask other non racist Trump supporters. How do you feel knowing so many openly racist people love Trump? 

At this point after 4 years of ***** George W Bush style policy, mishandling a pandemic and advocating a coup all while taking no responsibility for anything and most public viral supporters turning out to be open racists I have no idea why anyone would love Trump unless they are a racist or very poorly educated and unwilling to consider that maybe the guy from the Apprentice who writes on Twitter like a 14 year old isn't very good at one of the hardest jobs in the world. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes!  Yes!  Violence ended!

Was he at a Marvel rally minutes before urging him to take names and kick ass? No, that was Republican congressman Mo Brooks. 

34 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

To some people racism is a joke, to others it is racism.

It's not racist because it's funny! (Yet it's funny to them because it's racist)

US says Capitol rioters intended to 'capture and assassinate' elected officials

Federal prosecutors offered the most chilling description yet of rioters who seized the Capitol last week, writing in a new court filing that the intention was "to capture and assassinate elected officials."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/politics/capitol-capture-assassinate-elected-officials/index.html

20 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

It’s all about TV. They want a guy on TV every night that talks their language. Who “tells it like it is.” Look, they go to his inanely stupid rallies to hear him

vomit out his complete nonsense. It’s all about who they want on TV. 

In some ways, this election is just a big fight over the TV remote control. They want that ignorant blow hard on TV, more people just want a rational president on the tube. 

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

How the Left and their supporters want to deal with opposers to them:

ZrJiCY.gif

Dems are the party of expanded voting. Some oppression!