trump supporters

22 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump supporter who did the crime, couldn’t face doing the time and killed himself after a failed coup attempt on the US Capitol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-dead-suspected-suicide-172004838.html

Glad to see they charged him with violating the curfew as well.

Must have been disappointed that he wasn't dragged through the streets before killing himself.

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Must have been disappointed that he wasn't dragged through the streets before killing himself.

For the party of personal responsibility, he did the most to escape his own.

Its been pretty sad seeing these people now realizing their actions have consequences. For example the guy crying at the airport because he is now on the no fly list. You commit a terrorist act, you can’t fly. It’s like he thought he could storm the Capitol and attempt a coup and nothing would happen to him.

Someone wake me up when we average Americans, stop throwing poop at each other like a bunch of primates. 

Either you are part of the solution, or you are part of the problem. Maybe let's all reflect and ask ourselves which of those two we are. 

put them big brains that God gave you to work and figure out how to repair the country instead of what is wrong with the republicrats or the democrans 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

For the party of personal responsibility, he did the most to escape his own.

Its been pretty sad seeing these people now realizing their actions have consequences. For example the guy crying at the airport because he is now on the no fly list. You commit a terrorist act, you can’t fly. It’s like he thought he could storm the Capitol and attempt a coup and nothing would happen to him.

But, apparently you stand by your statement that you were glad they had no mercy on him upon committing suicide.

.....don't believe you're sad or sympathetic at all towards any of these people and actually enjoy it. 

32 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Trump supporter who did the crime, couldn’t face doing the time and killed himself after a failed coup attempt on the US Capitol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-supporter-dead-suspected-suicide-172004838.html

Glad to see they charged him with violating the curfew as well.

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

But, apparently you stand by your statement that you were glad they had no mercy on him upon committing suicide.

.....don't believe you're sad or sympathetic at all towards any of these people and actually enjoy it. 

You are looking in the wrong area of you want sympathy for terrorists.

17 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Why should we be sad or have mercy for people who attempted a coup of our government? Do you feel sad for Osama bin Laden or any other terrorist?

I’d have liked to see him have personal responsibility for his actions and go to jail. Instead, he took a cowards way out and took no responsibility for his actions.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

You are looking in the wrong area of you want sympathy for terrorists.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Why should we be sad or have mercy for people who attempted a coup of our government? Do you feel sad for Osama bin Laden or any other terrorist?

I’d have liked to see him have personal responsibility for his actions and go to jail. Instead, he took a cowards way out and took no responsibility for his actions.

All Trump supporters, solely by voting for him are terrorists?

.....if so, then prison or death to them all.

Yeah, a sane pair here. 🙄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

You do know he was part of the storming the Capitol. Also if you still support him after all you learned than yes you are... B.c you obviously like that stuff.

15 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

MAGA crowd isn’t really the party though. Most Trump voters like Hitler voters are followers. When a slicker Trump comes along with a more relatable redneck accent Trump is toast.

The MAGA crowd is the party in my opinion. If the MAGA crowd wasn't at least 60-70% of the party (And I think it is probably closer to 80%) than the establishment of the GOP wouldn't be so afraid to kick him out or vote against him. Only 10 Congress members voted to kick him out. Ted Cruz has licked Trump's balls over and over again even after he called his wife ugly, said his dad possibly was involved in the plot to kill JFK and almost got an angry mob to kill him. I don't really see any meaningful evidence that the MAGA crowd isn't the party. 

The GOP voter percentage increased from 2016 to 2020, so clearly even mishandling a pandemic didn't turn off the GOP from Trump. His approval never dipped below the mid 80's during his mishandling of the pandemic it only dipped 9 points after an attempted coup attempt. I do agree that someone is going to co-opt the MAGA crowd and build a new cult of personality, but only if Trump gives them their blessing/approval. If Trump runs again in 2024 no one is going to out Trump, Trump himself. Ted Cruz ran against Trump in 2016 with the same type of awful agenda and speech he even tried to point out that Trump is from Liberal New York City (and Trump invoking 9/11 was actually a fantastic comeback to that) and Cruz got waxed. 

The future of the GOP is MAGA, and look no further than the impeachment vote.   

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Eh, Trump has a base of like 20 percent of the Republican Party. The other 55 percent that support him are people who vote R no matter what. 

Trump will also be 78 and already showing signs of mental decline.

Haley seems like the likely candidate for 2024 but it’s really too early.

I don’t think Rubio can make a come back after 2016.

from an online gambling site:

2024 Republican Presidential Nominee Odds

CandidateOdds

Mike Pence+325

Nikki Haley+500

Donald Trump Sr.+500

John Kasich+1100

Josh Hawley+1300

Ted Cruz+1400

Tim Scott+1600

Tom Cotton+1700

Dan Crenshaw+1950

Paul Ryan+2000

Bill Weld+2100

Donald Trump Jr.+2450

Carly Fiorina+2500

Mark Cuban+2500

If Trump only had a base of 20% of the GOP you wouldn't see so many Congress people and likely Senators cucking down to him because they fear his base of support. 

12 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

If Trump only had a base of 20% of the GOP you wouldn't see so many Congress people and likely Senators cucking down to him because they fear his base of support. 

True. He started the whole campaign at about 35% of the Republican vote, and my guess is that's exactly where he'll land when the dust settles.

But as we've seen that's a hard 35% - there's no one out there voting in the primaries who's one the fence - "well, I like Trump, but I really kind of like this Rand Paul guy too." Nope, it's all in for Donald.

And that gives him a uuuge advantage if he's ever going to (and be constitutionally allowed to) run again, regardless of age or anything else.

Trumpies better watch out. I predict the party bosses will reemerge and do exactly what the Dems did to marginalize their Bernie faction. But remember, that almost didn't work. It took Jim Clyburn and black voters in South Carolina to stop the Bernie train. Will the Republicans try to move up the primaries in states where Trumpism isn't the most popular form of Republicanism? It won't be easy, because other than Utah or hugely Democratic states I don't know where those states exist today.

38 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You do know he was part of the storming the Capitol. Also if you still support him after all you learned than yes you are... B.c you obviously like that stuff.

Show me where I supported those who stormed into and damaged the Capitol?

The steps is where they should have stopped, no damage, no further.

You can lie about me, but you clearly cheer on suicide.

28 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Show me where I supported those who stormed into and damaged the Capitol?

The steps is where they should have stopped, no damage, no further.

You can lie about me, but you clearly cheer on suicide.

You are a funny guy, you asked me about the one guy and yet made it about yourself.

I always want to give Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt. Like Kyle Rittenhouse. Now I see him flashing the white power sign. I'm not shocked whenever a Trump supporter turns out to be a racist but it just adds to the fuel. 

Let me ask other non racist Trump supporters. How do you feel knowing so many openly racist people love Trump? 

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Not a single person is saying that. The person who killed himself is a person who stormed the Capitol building . Not some random Trump supporter.

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I always want to give Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt. Like Kyle Rittenhouse. Now I see him flashing the white power sign. I'm not shocked whenever a Trump supporter turns out to be a racist but it just adds to the fuel. 

Let me ask other non racist Trump supporters. How do you feel knowing so many openly racist people love Trump? 

You tell me , how does it feel to openly support racist Democrats by voting for them, hypocrite!