Week 17 Regular Season finale Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

36 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

You don't think personal records have meaning or motivation factors to them? They may be personal records, but don't you think the team wants them as well? To be honest, I have gone back and forth all week. I still don't have an answer. Just happy it's not my call.

Of course they all care about the records players and even coaches , but just to give you an example let’s say the game plan for starters is around 20- 25 plays , if that happens fine I just can’t imagine McD keeping anyone beyond original game plan just so someone can break a personal or any record, 

Edited by Putin

For the love of god, can we please retire that stupid “eat” metaphor when describing player performance?  It’s more worn out than the steps of a 13th century cathedral.  

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

How's their Quarterback? (Not the one with the beard. Can Tua even grow facial hair?)

Tua needs to grow something’S else first 

42 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Nfl GameDay says Tua will have 224 passing yards? In what world? Maybe I'll eat my words later but 224?

It would be awesome if we could keep Miami’s total yards for the game less then that / 224 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is the first game this season that my blood pressure is normal with two hours before game start ....

GO BILLS BABY !!!!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That is simply AWESOME !!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Of course they all care about the records players and even coaches , but just to give you an example let’s say the game plan for starters is around 20- 25 plays , if that happens fine I just can’t imagine McD keeping anyone beyond original game plan just so someone can break a personal or any record, 

I'll agree with you. I don't want or think they should keep them in that many plays. 1 or two series to give them a shot, then call it a day. Heck, Diggs and Josh could get theirs on the first series. Wouldn't that be nice?? Then let Barkley get the 14th player for a TD.. I could see them keeping Poyer in longer with his bonus opportunity though..

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ta111 said:

Come on Tua we know you can do it.

If I was Jordan, I would make a secret deal with Tua.  I'd give him $50,000 (out of his $250K bonus) to throw it to him, with the promise that Jordan would "fumble" it back to him!  I'm sure Tua wouldn't mind increasing his pick number go from 2 to 3, would he??  😈  Any attorneys on here who could expound on the legality of such a deal?  LOL...just kidding of course...

6 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Forget snow has Tua ever played in the cold?

Well every decade or so it does get below 70 in Alabama so maybe he did ?

Edited by Putin