This is cute...

Just Jack

It's like a Top 20 things that happened in the NFL this season. One thing they picked....

Joe Burrow’s charitable foresight

When the Bengals’ franchise quarterback was lost for the season due to injury, fans responded by donating over $27,000 to the Joe Burrow Hunger Relief Fund, his charity that supports the local food pantry in his native Southeastern Ohio. Burrow’s efforts first gained notice when he mentioned the issues of hunger and poverty during his Heisman Trophy acceptance speech while at LSU. Safe to say, people were listening and inspired.

20 things we liked seeing in the NFL in 2020 (yahoo.com)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

It's like a Top 20 things that happened in the NFL this season. One thing they picked....

20 things we liked seeing in the NFL in 2020 (yahoo.com)

Strange they would include that and not even mention Oishei 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, stevewin said:

Strange they would include that and not even mention Oishei 

but they had to say Buffalo is actually good...”actually” the Bills have made 3 out of the last 4 playoffs. and they had to show the -10 yard non play where Henry stiff armed Norman.. best -10 yard replay of down ever.

2 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Who cares, it’s all good!

I know, it's just funny to me they pick that story when Bills fans have showed several times that they are the best charity donors in all the NFL. 

Edited by Just Jack

I know it was a big story when he spoke about it during his Heisman speech, so maybe this is a follow up, of sorts. But it’s hard to imagine writing this paragraph and not having Josh and Oshai pop into your head. 

1 minute ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I think we’re also the best at inferiority complexes 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

We are and we don’t ever get any damn credit for it cause we’re from Buffalo. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I know, it's just funny to me they pick that story when Bills fans have showed several times that they are the best charity donors in all the NFL. 

The Bills fans are the best charity donors in Cincinnati. Just ask Andy Dalton 

1 hour ago, frogger said:

but they had to say Buffalo is actually good...”actually” the Bills have made 3 out of the last 4 playoffs. and they had to show the -10 yard non play where Henry stiff armed Norman.. best -10 yard replay of down ever.

And the hail murray...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I think this is just a mixup with the Dewey decimal system. At .09c a pop, I think the math says 327,411 Cincinnati fans donated.  There may actually be more lesser donors at more lesser amounts, where we have lesser better donors at more better amounts. 

Still, all money donated to charity arrives on angel wings.  

You do things because it's the right thing to do, not accolades. Just smile knowing we were all part of starting things like this with Andy Dalton's charity and then honoring Josh's grandmother and helping hundreds of children. 

Edited by jkx2
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, frogger said:

Bless their hearts, they tried.

Lmao...whenever you hear someone from the South say "Bless their heart" translate it as "f*** off"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1