BARKLEY BOMB: 6,700 Fans Allowed for Playoffs!! Link to live conference at 3pm.

Process

6 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

You're in the same boat as me. Ten years. 

I'm wondering how many will pass on attending simply because they dont want to to the testing or tracing. 

Testing also has to be done at Bills stadium lot 4, 2-3 days prior to gameday....so anybody traveling will be a bit more inconvenienced as well

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Me too- but 6700 is a freakin joke. Thanks for table scraps

Hopefully nothing bad happens and they hump that number up.. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, gordong said:

well that will last about 4 seconds 

Only STHers with the presale link will be able to purchase, there will be enough for everyone who gets selected based on seniority.

Just a heads up that warnings and multiple suspensions have been and will continue to be distributed for those who insist on bringing their politcs and COVID theories here. If you are too weak to control yourself, I'd suggest logging out.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

There's going to be a ton of "politicking" and who do you know when it comes to trying to get your hands on these tickets.  Id be surprised if any more than 4,000 tickets make it to actual season ticket holders once they dole them out to all the family, friends and corporate partners.  

I just got off the phone with a rep. in the ticket office who unsurprisingly had no idea what my chances would be of getting tickets as a season ticket holder of 19 yrs who opted in this season. She did say it would be based on seniority, but had no other information on where I stood with my 19 yrs of seniority.

Why would they have answers? They've only had 3 months to prepare for this eventual announcement.

I'm curious to hear from other season ticket members who end up getting tickets and what their seniority is......

Keep all of us posted please

Edited by Estro
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Estro said:

There going to be a ton of "politicking" and who do you know when it comes to trying to get your hands on these tickets.  Id be surprised if any more than 4,000 tickets make it to actual season ticket holders once they dole them out to all the family, friends and corporate partners.  

I just got off the phone with a rep. in the ticket office who unsurprisingly had no idea what my chances would be of getting tickets as a season ticket holder of 19 yrs who opted in this season. She did say it would be based on seniority, but had no other information on where I stood with my 19 yrs of seniority

Why would they have answers they've only had 3 months to prepare for this eventual announcement.

I'm curious to what from other season ticket members who end up getting tickets and what their seniority is......

Keep all of us posted please

It’s in the Bills press release...

“As a result of certain NFL Rules and other commitments, approximately 6,200 tickets will be available for purchase on Dec. 31“

So thats 572 tickets that won’t be sold but given to players families, the rest is getting sold.

• Like (+1) 1

oh wow so apparently the testing HAS to be done at the Bills Stadium:

Testing for fans will be administered at Bills Stadium in Lot 4, two to three days prior to the playoff game. Instructions on the testing process will be emailed to the ticket holder by the Bills. Only ticket holders who test negative and can provide proof of a negative result will be given entry to the game. Test results will be sent by Bioreference Laboratories via a secure email.”

• Like (+1) 1