Week 16 Postgame Thread Bills @ Pats*

Chandler#81

9 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Allen will need playoff wins and a SB ring to be crowned as elite by many talking heads, and I can't disagree with that tbh.  QB's more than any other position need rings to be universally viewd as great.

Jim Kelly says hi...

10 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Josh has commercials?

So far, just local ads. 

It is one of those irksome things that Mayfield gets a national slot with Progressive without proving a dam thing yet....

9 hours ago, CNY315 said:

I actually think this guy is mostly wrong. That was a product of coaching, film study , and meticulous bellicheckian preparation. They knew that weakness on coverage might be there because they watch film. The Bills are also  experienced enough to know if it fails, they have an offense that can and has recovered. See 49ers game. 

They were only right that this was a turning point.

This take is more a product of the Pats post game crew's / media own ego and arrogance. 

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

image.png.d121b8ae4c5d15c6a05679dec3c030d3.png

The moment where both JJ and this post stopped holding up well...

I'm enjoying the game so much, I actually took the time to read all 66 pages of this thread in their forum.  Delightful to see them suffer.  Schadenfreude.   Loved how they kept trashing the MNF crew for digging the Patriot's grave, dropping in the casket and then shoveling dirt on it. 

What is universal about all fan bases is they don't like their team dissed on national TV by the commentators.  They have had it so good for so long there, that last night had to be a shock. 

The reality is Tom left and a bunch of their stellar D players left for Miami or the free covid-check.  They let their next franchise QB head off to SF and ran their GOAT out of town.  Does anyone have any doubt that if Brady was in that game last night, the score would have been much tighter?  Bills still win, but it would have been closer and sweeter to take down Brady.  Guess we have to wait until next year for that.

NE desperately needs a QB, TE and WR.  Desperately.  That's a long off season shopping list.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Kelly is not considered elite. Good, great even, but not on the same level as Montana, Elway, Brady, Manning, etc...

Kelly was CERTAINLY considered elite in his playing days.

• Thank you (+1) 1