Week 16 Bills @ Patriots* PreGame Thread MNF

Chandler#81

10 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

I really, really, really don't like the Webb elevation. Something is up. Someone talk me off the ledge. 

1) some other team was looking at him - WFT maybe? Rams? and we're like "ah, No."

2) Barkley is the practice team QB and hands off to Yeldon and Wade.  If the Kinexion ID'd him as a close contact he'd already be out, but the NFL claims the right to second-guess the teams based on facility video so.....

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I wonder how long it will be before I can approach a Patriots game more like a "regular" sort of game, and not with a pre-programmed feeling of dread and doom.

2025. 20 years of this brady, belichick crap will do that too ya.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I tell you what, I have been seeing so many balls spun right at the feet of an opposing player without a murmur from the ref who is standing right there.  In other games.

I've seen the same.  Not sure how that happens so often but we get the flag for it.

7 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

So I just got a warning message about foul language.... every time I wanted to swear in post I would write#%^% something like that... How lamb were all adults here what is this a pre school forum....

tenor.gif?itemid=10647085

It's called TOS.  Follow them and you'll be fine.  Also being 25 post in and getting warned is kind of making yourself stick out.  Then complaining about it is worse.  Take your slap on the wrist and be better.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 6

13 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

So I just got a warning message about foul language.... every time I wanted to swear in post I would write#%^% something like that... How lamb were all adults here what is this a pre school forum....

I'm not sure what sheep have to do with this.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Yea cause I’ve never seen anybody on here use foul language before🤣🤣🤣😂

And you joined two days ago.  You want on the bandwagon, be respectful to everyone else and follow the rules.  It's not that hard.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

And you joined two days ago.  You want on the bandwagon, be respectful to everyone else and follow the rules.  It's not that hard.

I haven’t disrespected anyone on here...

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

Except Patrick Mahomes and Bill Belichick....

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I would feel a lot better at the moment if someone can post a picture of Josh warming up inside Gillette stadium.  Thanks in advance.

He just walked in to the stadium. Espn showing him warming up now

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bimmer323i said:

Except Patrick Mahomes and Bill Belichick....

Pretty basic tip for this forum or really any if you get a message from the Mods/system telling you you've got a point or warning for breaking the rules that message is for you not all of us. If you want to respond/complain about it take it up with them.

[Mod Edit: This.  A bunch of thread-derailing whining has been removed.  Let's try to keep this thread READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!]

• Like (+1) 4