Snacks to be released, get on the phone Beane!

FireChans

58 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

Was GB ahead of us in the pecking order?

55 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope right after us. 

we are 30

GB 31

KC 32 

I guess the Beasley injury has shifted the priorities. Too bad, would've been a nice acquisition for the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I guess the Beasley injury has shifted the priorities. Too bad, would've been a nice acquisition for the playoffs.

Or only allowing 16.5ppg during the winning streak showed this defense is better than some of the fans think. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I wanted the Bills to sign him too but if he can't stick on Seattle's awful defense then what chance does he have here?

Seattle actually has the number one defence in the league over the last four games. Not for nothing, but that’s some improvement

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I wanted the Bills to sign him too but if he can't stick on Seattle's awful defense then what chance does he have here?

Seattle’s d has been playing much better in recent weeks.  Since they played us, their d is giving up 15 pts a game.  

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Seattle actually has the number one defence in the league over the last four games. Not for nothing, but that’s some improvement

15 a game in the last 7.  Much improved.  Pretty sure they lead in Qbs sacks by a wide margin over that span

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Or only allowing 16.5ppg during the winning streak showed this defense is better than some of the fans think. 

You are correct, the D is better from a statistical perspective, but the Bills offense has over the last 6 or 7 games (outside of Pitt maybe) jumped on teams early forcing them to play catch up and abandon the run. Playing right into the true strength of the defense which is obviously coverage. Teams have proven the Bills can get run on if they can't take over the game quickly. Snacks would have been a nice run stuffer to have if anything just to put teams in more 3rd and long situations.

17 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Agreed. I know they've been really good recently (I added them in fantasy lol) but he got picked up when they were garbage and still couldn't make a difference. Dunlap has been a great addition for them.