Bills wide receivers buy WR coach Chad Hall a new truck for Christmas (video)

Logic

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

Didn't see this posted anywhere else. 

How cool is this?!

The players must really love this dude. Diggs already called him the best coach he's ever had. Guess the others must feel the same way!

When they are taking him out with mask he must thinking a hazing is occurring.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

That's so cool! You can't help but love this team.

Then there's this follow-up...

Is that true? Or is it just a troll?

Edited by Rubes
  • Haha (+1) 2

They are in close contact with him most every day, so what’s the violation? 

• Like (+1) 2

A couple of things I find extraordinary about this.

I've been a fan for as long as the Bills have existed, and while I've seen a number of times throughout the league, players (mostly QBs or RBs) buying gifts for their linemen in appreciation of a good season, and sometimes after receiving a monster contract a player will buy gifts for all his teammates, but I've NEVER seen or heard of players buying a gift for their coach. 

Another thing, is that if you listen to the video, they say it was brought up and organized by Gabe Davis. Now I could understand if the "Big Dog" of the room has the idea and everybody falls in line, but Gabe is a rookie, he's the young pup, and he is comfortable enough to go to Diggs, Beasley, and Brown (along with the others in the room) with this wonderfully hairbrained idea ... and they fell in line and made it happen.

Gotta LOVE this team.

• Like (+1) 16

36 minutes ago, Rubes said:

They could get fined, but since they aren’t out at a public place I don’t think it would be a lot. 

30 minutes ago, Gen2 said:

A couple of things I find extraordinary about this.

I've been a fan for as long as the Bills have existed, and while I've seen a number of times throughout the league, players (mostly QBs or RBs) buying gifts for their linemen in appreciation of a good season, and sometimes after receiving a monster contract a player will buy gifts for all his teammates, but I've NEVER seen or heard of players buying a gift for their coach. 

Another thing, is that if you listen to the video, they say it was brought up and organized by Gabe Davis. Now I could understand if the "Big Dog" of the room has the idea and everybody falls in line, but Gabe is a rookie, he's the young pup, and he is comfortable enough to go to Diggs, Beasley, and Brown (along with the others in the room) with this wonderfully hairbrained idea ... and they fell in line and made it happen.

Gotta LOVE this team.

Gabe Davis also contributed to the prosthetic legs for the kid who they sent to Disney (with Milano). He’s not on some giant contract, which as you say is pretty classy. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Rubes said:

The fact remains that the video didn't show the players wearing masks, but maybe .... just maybe they maintained proper social distancing and kept six feet between each other.

With the possible exception of Beasley because he tends to measure distance in "Beasley feet" which everyone knows are quite a bit shorter than "normal people feet".

just sayin'

(before anybody gets their panties in a wad, this entire post is meant as humor and in no way should be construed as commentary on the Covid pandemic or the protocols that should be followed) 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2