Josh Allen AFC Offensive POTW x4?

JGMcD2

Looking at the numbers coming into today it looks like it would likely be between...

Josh Allen

Deshaun Watson

Derrick Henry

Stefon Diggs

Darren Waller

You can probably toss out Watson and Waller because both of their teams lost and Watson’s stat line was pretty similar to Josh. 

So...

Allen

Henry

Diggs

Can Josh get his 4th AFC Offensive Player of the Week? 

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Looking at the numbers coming into today it looks like it would likely be between...

Josh Allen

Deshaun Watson

Derrick Henry

Stefon Diggs

Darren Waller

You can probably toss out Watson and Waller because both of their teams lost and Watson’s stat line was pretty similar to Josh. 

So...

Allen

Henry

Diggs

I'm thinking Henry, though I'd love to see Diggs get the nod.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Josh Allen

Deshaun Watson

Derrick Henry

Stefon Diggs

Darren Waller

So...

Allen

Henry

Diggs

Where's the Baker love?

Actually yeah, Baker and Tannehill should probably be in consideration as well...

Neither really put up eye popping yardage though... Josh had just short of 400 total yards and 4 TDs. All those TDs called back on the one drive cost him a 5th... which would have made him the favorite IMO. 

8 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Where's the Baker love?

I think the Baker love is in commercials.  They have awards for best performers in commercials still right?

I remember hearing about Dan Marino getting one in 1993 the year he tore Achilles tendon without being touched and spent rest of season making commercials.

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't think he gets it this week. Refs screwed us twice. First on the bad spot on the 4th down run by Moss. And second with the multiple called back TD's on the same series. Allen could have easily had a 6 total TD day instead of 4. 

That said he has to be a current leading candidate for his second AFC offensive player of the month award. I rather he get that one.

• Like (+1) 1