Matt Barkley thanks Veteran. Good stuff.

BITE ME

15 hours ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

Nice guy, just not sure about having him as Bills backup.  Let's see what Fromm can do.

He's a rally nice guy but I agree that we need a better backup. I live in Atlanta and I've a kick at UGA so I've seen a lot of Fromm's games. When we drafted him I let out and audible "No". There's better backup talent out there than both. We need a better backup for Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

I can't speak for Josh Allen , but it would not surprise me If Allen has a little say in who he wants to confide in on the sidelines IMO. 

Myself personally, Barkley at the very least will play 500 football with the talent around him IMO.

If your expecting more then that from him then he probably shouldn't be a backup...( @LeGOATski)

27 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

He's a rally nice guy but I agree that we need a better backup. I live in Atlanta and I've a kick at UGA so I've seen a lot of Fromm's games. When we drafted him I let out and audible "No". There's better backup talent out there than both. We need a better backup for Josh.

Why, to stand on the sidelines?

Edited by Figster

23 minutes ago, Figster said:

I can't speak for Josh Allen , but it would not surprise me If Allen has a little say in who he wants to confide in on the sidelines IMO. 

Myself personally, Barkley at the very least will play 500 football with the talent around him IMO.

If your expecting more then that from him then he probably shouldn't be a backup...( @LeGOATski)

Why, to stand on the sidelines?

I honestly don't think he could play .500 football based on what we've seen. If they assess it the same way, then they should bring in someone better, obviously. 

I do agree that Allen probably has some pull at this point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

We've dodged a bullet twice this season between the Raiders and the Chargers games. 

While Josh Allen is not afraid to give his body up for the team the more dangerous aspects of his game from an injury standpoint are occuring with less frequency IMO. Combine that with a very tough, durable body and the Bills back up is unlkely to see any action IMO.

Besides that Matt Barkley knows the O well and in all of his previous scattered playing time Barkley has never had a supporting cast and coaching staff as good as Buffalo can give him. 

Myself personally, Matt Barkley can win football games for the Buffalo Bills IMO. It might be done in a more conservative manner, but it can be done.

Edited by Figster

5 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

We've dodged a bullet twice this season between the Raiders and the Chargers games. 

Allen doesn't dodge bullets.  He absorbs them.  But joking aside, I agree.  My heart sank in both instances...more so the Bosa tackle.  I called my brother immediately and neither of us spoke lol...

• Haha (+1) 1