Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

If we lose to the Broncos. I wouldn't mind beating the Pats to win the AFC East. It'll be kinda like a passing of the torch. Kinda fitting almost. Of course I wouldn't mind a win this Saturday and not have to worry.

I think they win out and go 13-3 anyways, which would be great.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

The Weather in Denver for Saturday afternoon looks great for Josh!  46 degrees, light wind and NO Rain/snow!

Go Josh-Beasley & Diggs!

Similar to Steelers game Broncos have some real issues at corner. I see Bills throwing it a lot and catching it a lot. Broncos O improving so 34-24 Bills. 

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i am no math whiz, but something tells me that when we have 5 WR’s on the field against their 3 CB’s, there’s going to be a notable differential. 

Woohoo!!! Not saying it will be, but this could very well be a blow out in our favor!

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I can never relax during a Bills game.  Not since the Rams game.

😂🤣😂🤣 ... even with a 10 point lead and 50 seconds left I was stressed out. And you're right ... it started with the Rams (and the 25 prior years).

13 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Thanks for posting this.  It seemed really genuine and not forced for poyer.  Another notch in how likeable this team is.

Midway when they are giving the kid the presents, the nurse says its a josh allen  bobblehead.  Poyer corrects him and says nah that's the goat.  Some high praise and hope he's right!

10 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

Similar to Steelers game Broncos have some real issues at corner. I see Bills throwing it a lot and catching it a lot. Broncos O improving so 34-24 Bills. 

we will most likely throw it a lot every game

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry guys I know this is a Bills/Broncos thread but when I saw Jarvis Landry statement scroll across my TV I had to vent. Here's a guy who helped end a players career with the cheapest of cheap shots complain about Marcus Peters spitting at him during game Monday night. Then had the gall to say "we all know what kind of player he is." Yes, spitting at/on somebody is no bueno, but at least you can suit up and play the following week and while you're at it, take a look in the mirror. Thanks for letting me vent!! Have a great rest of the morning 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1