Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

RaoulDuke79

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

With a Patriots loss and a Bills win, New England would be eliminated from the division title.

I'll cheer when they're eliminated from the playoffs

2 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

Will Cam be back on a Charity Salary next year he did himself no favors by taking this job with no Wr's

It was his only option.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No way. Cam is more valuable if he leaves the Patriots. He nets them a 3rd round comp pick.

Not even close.  He'll be lucky to net them a 7th round comp pick.

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I'll cheer when they're eliminated from the playoffs

This loss should effectively do that.  9--7 isn't making the playoffs this year.

Edit: in the AFC, that is ;)

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

All of my Patriots fan friends are discussing which QB they want to draft. 

The consensus is that they want Zach Wilson or Mac Jones, but believe they’re going to acquire Darnold from the Jets.

I think Wilson ends up being the second QB off the board... fine with me if they get Jones or Darnold. 

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

No way. Cam is more valuable if he leaves the Patriots. He nets them a 3rd round comp pick.

3rd round comp pick?!?! Nobody wanted Cam this year except the Pats and they got him for peanuts. What have you watched this season that would warrant Cam getting a big contract in free agency that would get the Pats a 3rd round comp pick?

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

The consensus is that they want Zach Wilson or Mac Jones, but believe they’re going to acquire Darnold from the Jets.

I think Wilson ends up being the second QB off the board... fine with me if they get Jones or Darnold. 

watched BYU v CC. zach wilson cant play. enjoy pats fans

Just now, JGMcD2 said:

Unless they pony-up a high draft pick, the Jets aren't trading Darnold to them. 

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Cam is so bad

There were several posters here who were fluffing him prior to the season. :lol:

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Wilson isn’t going before Lawrence/Fields, but most mocks do have him Top 10.