Tyree Jackson working out for Eagles at TE (update - signed)

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Ertz should be a Bill.

Then that's a matter for the records department of the appropriate governmental agency.

7 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Maybe we should be trading for Tyree Jackson and not Zach Ertz 🤔 

It's Bill, not Zach.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

It’s kind of unfortunate we had a guy who is showing promise at one of our weakest positions in our backyard and didn’t bring him in. 

Hope he recovers quickly and sticks somewhere. Athletic enough to be a quality receiving TE. 

He wanted to be a quarterback for multiple years.. we brought him in and he wanted to play quarterback 

Only after multiple years of failure, did he consider a position switch.. the dude didn't want to be a tight end while in Buffalo

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He wanted to be a quarterback for multiple years.. we brought him in and he wanted to play quarterback 

Only after multiple years of failure, did he consider a position switch.. the dude didn't want to be a tight end while in Buffalo

He could have been our Slash.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Fair enough. I guess what I’m trying to say is I wish we would have been in on him at the time he was being pursued by the Eagles, who already had Goedert and Ertz. 

• 2 weeks later...