Post A Christmas Song Video

ChevyVanMiller

On 12/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, ExWNYer said:

My mom grew up in the '50s and loved Elvis. 'Elvis' Christmas Album' was a favorite childhood memory of mine and 'Blue Christmas' is still my favorite Christmas song to this day. My mom passed in 2011 and I always think of her. Thanks, Mom.

This reminded me of the Slade Family Christmas Cards. First one was set to Blue Christmas back n 2011 and we've looked forward to them ever since. I don't think they posted one yet this year. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:15 PM, SinceThe70s said:

This reminded me of the Slade Family Christmas Cards. First one was set to Blue Christmas back n 2011 and we've looked forward to them ever since. I don't think they posted one yet this year. 

Update: the Slade family put out their 2020 Xmas card a week ago.  As it turns out it's their grand finale and references their past videos. Merry Christmas all, hope you enjoy as much as my family has for 10 years.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.