Can we update the schedule?

That doesn’t normally happen.  The mods do enough.  All of us can simply google records, schedule, etc.  I don’t expect them to do this and usually comes up from someone every year.  Also, in the off season, once the schedule comes out, someone always asks the mods to put it on the board.  The thing is these guys basically volunteer their time for years, and they have lives, jobs, families, so I don’t expect them to do this regularly.  You’re request is not a bad one so I’m not criticizing the request.  I just appreciate all of the positives they perform on this board, and a lot of stuff they have to put up with from a certain group of people.

No worries Quinn.  Have. Good night, and enjoy the game tonight.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, buffalostu2 said:

Why worry about something like that when we have the Chiefs to get ready for this week.

Actually that one was moved to 3 Sunday’s after the 2nd full moon of any odd month. If one or more games are moved onto the same slot it will be settled in a 3-man sack race round robin until a winner is declared. 

Right?

Edited by DaggersEOD
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

That doesn’t normally happen.  The mods do enough.  All of us can simply google records, schedule, etc.  I don’t expect them to do this and usually comes up from someone every year.  Also, in the off season, once the schedule comes out, someone always asks the mods to put it on the board.  The thing is these guys basically volunteer their time for years, and they have lives, jobs, families, so I don’t expect them to do this regularly.  You’re request is not a bad one so I’m not criticizing the request.  I just appreciate all of the positives they perform on this board, and a lot of stuff they have to put up with from a certain group of people.

Which game?

24 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Which game?

The Bucs/Chiefs game which is going on right now.  As a matter of fact, the Chiefs came out swinging going 17 unanswered points, but now the Evans TD gets Tampa back in it 27-24.  There is only about 4 minutes left so we’ll see.  Not just because I like the Bucs, but a Chiefs loss is always a good thing.

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Wont be long before a simple program auto updates schedules and stuff for websites automatically.    Its kinda strange how advanced computers and software have become, artificial intelligence advancing, self driving vehicles and rockets that land themselves for re-use, but at the same time we are still lacking in simple programs and data management technology.

Its just moving data, which computers are great at, but still so far behind in so many ways.

Hey at least they got Josh updated in Madden.  There's some overdue progress right there...

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

No we’re not. It’s just yours we shut down and we have it on Auto-alert. 

Big Brother got nothin’ on TSW.

"You stole my Jesus fish!"

10 hours ago, SDS said:

That’s my fault. Too busy reading about poker. 🤷🏻

Poker?  I don't even know her!

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

14 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I know you guys are busy and everyone’s got a lot going on, but we haven’t updated the tbd bills schedule in weeks. Can we make that happen? Thanks! 

Just download this one for your wallpaper

aqxyk7xyxkwcinpfvwok

There's a version for mobile devices too.

https://www.buffalobills.com/fans/wallpapers

Edited by ProcessAccepted