New to the Thread

27yanks

1 hour ago, 27yanks said:

It's all part of the process. I must say these posts and all the others I have gleamed over make my day. Some truly talented writers and then we have those that shouldn't been smoking the $%#$@#$ during English class. Tons of memories!!

McDermott approves.

And welcome !

One of my big pet peeves are posters who can't discriminate between fact and opinion.  Everybody has opinions, and opinions form the bulk of what we post.  However, some persons confuse their opinions with truth, and imply that any opinions that are different reflect inferior intelligence.  You're my friend if you can keep the difference between opinion and indisputable truth clear.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

and yet I'm still here wondering how to actually post new threads.  It doesn't give me the option to post on the stadium wall.  🤷‍♂️

🤣🤣

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

there is a time constraint so people don’t get an account and post trash for the fun of it 

Yeah, no. We’ve seen his pics. 

2 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

How long is that time constraint?   Lol

Post pics of your sister. We’ll get back to you.

10 hours ago, 27yanks said:

Signed up 4 years ago, just been reading. Some excellent writes out here. Could someone enlighten me on ROE's for posting, I'd like to not be an embarassment to the wall. BTW just in case your interested, I have a 51 year run with the Bills. 

Welcome!

😉👍

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

When a thread is about the Bills uniforms, alway ask why they don’t break out the red helmets.

and or complain about the color of the face mask.  

@27yanks  If you reply to someone sarcastically ... You might want to end with /sarc.

The Sarcasm Font here doesn't work all that well. 

/sarc

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, 27yanks said:

Signed up 4 years ago, just been reading. Some excellent writes out here. Could someone enlighten me on ROE's for posting, I'd like to not be an embarassment to the wall. BTW just in case your interested, I have a 51 year run with the Bills. 

old time bills fan as well as an old time yanks fan right here mac. I can't really share any real advice though, had my wrist slapped too many times but looking forward to your posts!

4 hours ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

old time bills fan as well as an old time yanks fan right here mac. I can't really share any real advice though, had my wrist slapped too many times but looking forward to your posts!

We'll see if we can teach the gang a few things. Whats funny is reading posts going back to JPL. I guess throwback posts to Jack Kemp , Uhhh who!!!

10 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Don't thank me, I'm a smartass jerk.

You must be from the old West Side

1 hour ago, 27yanks said:

We'll see if we can teach the gang a few things. Whats funny is reading posts going back to JPL. I guess throwback posts to Jack Kemp , Uhhh who!!!

You must be from the old West Side

I don't think I'm either old enough or from the right area to know that the old west side is.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, 27yanks said:

I've been here for years and I'm still an embarrassment

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 hours ago, 27yanks said:

27yanks as a screen name? Awesome...best team in MLB history right there! 6 HOFers and the best 3-4 batting combination that will ever be seen!

The Waner boys never knew what hit them. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsVet said:

27yanks as a screen name? Awesome...best team in MLB history right there! 6 HOFers and the best 3-4 batting combination that will ever be seen!

The Waner boys never knew what hit them. 

Nope!!! Fortunate enough to have a dad who was able to witness that era. Plenty of arguments in the house on who was the best. No comparison to #'s 3/4!!!!!

On 12/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, 27yanks said:

You'll be fine as long as you don't have a opinion because if you do some one here in trust Bills fandom will respond that your a idiot for what your opinion is or they will correct your grammar and punctuation because every post is a english test .

So we welcome you in but a prerequisite is you will need very wide shoulders and don't let some opinion's or reply's to posts here bother you because there are those here that will let you know your not worthy all just to keep you humble  . 😜

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2020 at 4:29 PM, 27yanks said:

Whatever you do, you will offend someone, so relax and enjoy.  Oh, and search before starting threads to make sure your comment doesn't fit somewhere else.  People are real sticklers on that one.  

8 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Whatever you do, you will offend someone, so relax and enjoy.  Oh, and search before starting threads to make sure your comment doesn't fit somewhere else.  People are real sticklers on that one.  

I'm thinking the best thing to do is just read the great posts, funny posts, smart@@# posts, and enjoy. Maybe every now and then shoot a reply or rebuttal.