Trump 2024?

Tiberius

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can't wait for the J6 indictment bump.

Again, Rasmussen is an arm of the R party.  Quinipiac is a decent school in Conn with a pretty darn good record of polling success...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4057251-trump-rips-quinnipiac-fox-news-over-poll/...btw, you might wanna broaden your horizons just a bit and watch the Baeir interview.

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can't wait for the J6 indictment bump.

indictment blow back, people waking up to the politization of government agencies, and the fact the Biden administrations economic policy, domestic policy and foreign policy are failures on levels.

Then you go the age old saying "its the economy"

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

indictment blow back, people waking up to the politization of government agencies, and the fact the Biden administrations economic policy, domestic policy and foreign policy are failures on levels.

it's not that complicated.  lot of stupid Americans.  but not enough for trump....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

When registered voters were given a list of eight issues and asked which is the most important to them in deciding who to vote for in the election for president, 30 percent say the economy closely followed by preserving democracy in the United States (27 percent). Nine percent say abortion, 7 percent say gun violence, 7 percent say immigration, 5 percent say health care, 5 percent say racial inequality, and 4 percent say climate change

Right from the poll. This economy will make or break him.  

more and more people realize the media narrative on guns doesn't match the fact most gun violence is squarely in DEM strongholds and gang related.  

This immigration disaster isnt helping.

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

it's not that complicated.  lot of stupid Americans.  but not enough for trump....

your polling you sourced says the same.

By a long shot the economy is the number one issue.

Among Republicans, the economy (44 percent) ranks first followed by preserving democracy in the United States (25 percent) and immigration (14 percent).

Among Democrats, the top issue is preserving democracy in the United States (32 percent) followed by abortion (13 percent), the economy (13 percent), and gun violence (12 percent).

Among independents, the economy (35 percent) ranks first followed by preserving democracy in the United States (27 percent) and abortion (8 percent).

Edited by Chris farley

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

our polling you sourced says the same

the same what?  it says trump is behind.  No argument on the economy being the biggest issue but stupidity comes into play when people don't understand the reasons for inflation...the other critical point is that support entrenched on each side, R or D.  so the overall percentages you cite matter little .  It's the independents that do.  did you notice that the total for the issues of abortion and democracy among independents equals the percentage that list the economy?

Edited by redtail hawk

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

the same what?  it says trump is behind.  No argument on the economy being the biggest issue but stupidity comes into play when people don't understand the reasons for inflation...the other critical point is that support entrenched on each side, R or D.  so the overall percentages you cite matter little .  It's the independents that do.  did you notice that the total for the issues of abortion and democracy among independents equals the percentage that list the economy?

Its the economy silly. no matter how many wedge topics are pushed by DEM PACS and Charities.  

This economy is horrific for most.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Its the economy silly. no matter how many wedge topics are pushed by DEM PACS and Charities.  

This economy is horrific for most.

yes, and the reason isn't Biden... it was covid.  i believe more independents get that.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lol.  Even the left is realizing the charges are weak.  So here is the usual voices sourcing the NYT with some crazy blue conspiracy. 

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, and the reason isn't Biden... it was covid.  i believe more independents get that.

The polling shows it's the economy. And it was the government reaction that made it worse. 

The fact is people are dealing this crappy economy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Lol.  Even the left is realizing the charges are weak.  So here is the usual voices sourcing the NYT with some crazy blue conspiracy. 

The polling shows it's the economy. And it was the government reaction that made it worse. 

The fact is people are dealing this crappy economy 

This wouldn't be the worst thing.  It would likely save lives that might be taken by angry, resentful loser traitors trying to start a civil war.  That said, I want trump to run and lose, then go to jail.  I don't see him accepting a plea deal and admitting guilt.

Re the economy, it's recovering and Nov 2024 is a ways off.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This wouldn't be the worst thing.  It would likely save lives that might be taken by angry, resentful loser traitors trying to start a civil war.  That said, I want trump to run and lose, then go to jail.  I don't see him accepting a plea deal and admitting guilt.

The only angry rioting murdering stupid ass traitors are on the left. Has your pea brain forgotten about the summer of 2020?

Good lord you are a simpleton.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Define recovery.  It's going on month 23 of inflation being higher than wage growth. 

Edited by Chris farley

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Again, Rasmussen is an arm of the R party.  Quinipiac is a decent school in Conn with a pretty darn good record of polling success...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4057251-trump-rips-quinnipiac-fox-news-over-poll/...btw, you might wanna broaden your horizons just a bit and watch the Baeir interview.

Unless it’s in the Babylon Bee these guys don’t bother with it. 

I clicked the link.  I don’t pay attention to polls this far out because they really don’t matter all that much unless a party is looking to dump a candidate.  Trump’s trashing of the Quinnipiac poll is additional evidence that the leopard isn’t going to change his spots.  Everything is fake, according to Trump, unless it benefits him.  This guy is nothing more than a plague. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Unless it’s in the Babylon Bee these guys don’t bother with it. 

I clicked the link.  I don’t pay attention to polls this far out because they really don’t matter all that much unless a party is looking to dump a candidate.  Trump’s trashing of the Quinnipiac poll is additional evidence that the leopard isn’t going to change his spots.  Everything is fake, according to Trump, unless it benefits him.  This guy is nothing more than a plague. 

He's entirely predictable.  Realize what most benefits him, and that's his next move (document case but not rape cases excluded).  Unfortunately, the D party has not capitalized on that weakness anywhere near to its potential.  It's like poker players failing to recognize or ignoring a tell.

Edited by redtail hawk

27 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Can you imagine the head spinning, the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Trump wins? Man I hope it happens just to throw these left wing lunatics off their axis.

Rob Reiner would either commit suicide or have a heart attack/stroke if that happened.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Can you imagine the head spinning, the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Trump wins? Man I hope it happens just to throw these left wing lunatics off their axis.

It is amazing how people will vote against their own self interest just to be right

You would rather vote for a guy who has been in trouble pretty much his whole time as an elected official, just to owned the lips, not anything for you personally but just to be correct it’s kind of sad actually

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2023 at 4:48 AM, Chris farley said:

This stuff all works in the world a political opinion it’s not gonna work in court

Trump is guilty. He did everything that they said that he did.

On 8/2/2023 at 9:35 PM, Chris farley said:

Lol.  You all been saying that for years.  

“We all” have known that a sitting President is not going to be indicted for anything.

Trump had immunity outside of impeachment from 2017-2020.  The last gasps of the current GOP resides with Trump and people like Elise Stefanik, Matt Gaetz, Josh Hawley, Marjorie Taylor-Greene and Jim Jordan. Outside of actual politicians they’ve got Kari Lake, Mike Flynn, My Pillow Guy and some lawyers who are probably going to be disbarred and indicted for Federal crimes. 

Trump has razed the party so completely that once revered people like Mike Pence, Lindsay Graham, Liz Cheney and even Mitch McConnell have been all but ostracized.

MAGA!

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1. Wait 30 months to indict

2. Then rush trials to keep him off the ballot.

They know full well these are sham indictments and the convictions will be overturned eventually.

They don't care. The goal is to keep him off the ballot.

Election Interference. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. Wait 30 months to indict

2. Then rush trials to keep him off the ballot.

They know full well these are sham indictments and the convictions will be overturned eventually.

They don't care. The goal is to keep him off the ballot.

Election Interference. 

Its funny cause over the last few days. that's all I hear from my lefty friends. "You see the trump indictments; He can't run now due to the 14th amendment."

• Thank you (+1) 1