John Brown to IR

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Yup! Kumerow seems like another Beasley: a security blanket type possession receiver. Hopefully, he and Josh have had some good catches together. 

What’s his status for this Sunday?

Just now, Limeaid said:

Yet another Jamal Adams screwup.  I do not see how anyone sane rates him best safety.

I wouldn’t trade Poyer or Hyde for his big mouth, can’t believe Jets got two 1st round picks for this bum 

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think we may see Roberts on the field more to simply put the fear of the long pass into the Chargers.

I was thinking about that as well but the only picture of him still in my head is that tipped ball for INT in Tennessee 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

After reading other threads, i can just see the season being paused, and in that case, Brown could’ve healed without missing games (other than tomorrow). I could be wrong but a lot of threads (SF not allowed in their stadium and Denver no QB, plus Balt/Pitt mess) seem to paint a picture that it’s inevitable the season will pause. I don’t doubt they will finish it because of the $, but I can see a break. 

My guess is we won't see Brown until next season.  I think the Bills want to get him completely healed up.  Kumerow is a completely different kind of receiver.  It will be interesting to see if Daboll uses Kumerow, and if so, how.

2 hours ago, Beast said:

I think we may see Roberts on the field more to simply put the fear of the long pass into the Chargers.

He sucked ass in the Titans game. The only way I want to see Roberts is when we receive the ball in kickoffs and punts.

Edited by Joe Ferguson
  • Like (+1) 1

Got to find a way to win these next 2 games without him. Fatten up to 9-3 and take your chances against the Steelers without him. If this team wants to win a playoff game and have a chance at making some real noise they need Brown healthy.

Very frustrating for him to be in and out with injuries. Health has always been his careers biggest Achilles heel.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Roberts was specifically mentioned as a guy who would need to step up by McDermott

Thanks for posting that. I don't see why people think it's a stretch to see Roberts on the field in certain packages.