John Brown to IR

BillsMafi$

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I would rather they do this and get him healthy then keep letting him drag one leg behind him on the field every week.......

Someone talk to me about Kumerow (sp) he is a speed guy?

I watched some of his highlights looked like Rogers really liked him 

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Our offense has deeper problems if we lose a guard and #2 WR and can’t score.  We should be 9-3 when we play Pittsburgh.

The 49ers are down like 5-6 legitimate starters and the Chargers are missing their top 3 defensive players.

So my fear is that this IS the issue and it has a lot to do with being completely one dimensional with no semblance of run game. Therefore when all hands aren’t on deck in the passing game we are left with one hand tie behind our backs. 

I really REALLY hope I’m wrong. 

I saw Kumerow have a big day as a receiver for the Pack catching A rodgers pitches.  He is not a speed guy, but was a tough physical receiver.  And, he plays special teams, so he can help out a couple of ways.  I was surprised the Pack let him go, and was happy when the Bills picked him up.  (they must have seen the same game I saw.)  Unfortunately, since I like Duke, I have to acknowledge that Jake looks faster than Duke and does the special teams thing....so, he gets the call instead of Duke.  Duke might have a role if the put in a couple of plays to use his special size......

Edited by bigK14094

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Well sucks but with Davis playing hopefully he can take the pressure off Diggs and Beasley. Really need a TE to step it up.

Tired of waiting on Knox can’t believe i was so wrong about him 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Jake F’ing Kummerow!

Will he even be active this Sunday?

If I’m Davis I’m looking at this as a HUGE opportunity to step up and make some plays 

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

This is very bad news for the Bills.  The offensive struggles are directly proportional to John Brown not being in the lineup.  Davis needs to step up.  We'll be seeing an awful lot of Cole Beasley in the coming weeks...

We should be looking more for Beasley even when Brown is on the field , Beasley is a playmaker and should be even more involved in the offense especially when they try to take away anything deep , 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I was kind of faked out (as was Banged Up, apparently) by this Insta post.  It's pretty incredible to me that a guy with a high ankle sprain can do this.

https://bangedupbills.com/

I believe a key difference vs. the "October slide" will be the continued absence of the "linebacker brace" from Josh Allen's L shoulder and his continued absence from the injury report.

Yeah I am on the fence about how much the shoulder affected his play........could be, but I think it was more the health of Smoke and defensive adjustments made by other teams.

But they've seen it now and Gabe Davis has some more games under his belt and hopefully the TE's are ready to step up more and the defense is playing better now IMO.    It SHOULD be a better situation than going into the KC and TN games........but I am admittedly biased regarding the value of that big play speed at WR.  

If they get in a shootout not having Brown probably hurts a lot............but at least not putting Brown on IR until the day before the game probably prevented the Chargers from really game planning to squat on that Bills passing game more.

I hope Allen has a great game tomorrow and puts up good numbers ,  it’s been rough two weeks for me since that loss and now this it’s like a dark cloud hanging over my head , just need something positive to happen something to be excited about 

LETS GOOOO BUFFALO !!!!!!

Just now, Putin said:

I hope Allen has a great game tomorrow and puts up good numbers ,  it’s been rough two weeks for me since that loss and now this it’s like a dark cloud hanging over my head , just need something positive to happen something to be excited about 

LETS GOOOO BUFFALO !!!!!!

I’m ashamed to admit I’ve been feeling the same. And today’s news didn’t do anything to help. 

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I am on the fence about how much the shoulder affected his play........could be, but I think it was more the health of Smoke and defensive adjustments made by other teams.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to minimize the impact of Smoke on our offense.

But I'll go with folks like Kubiak who do play by play breakdowns and pointed out all the throws, especially at the start of the Titans game and the Chiefs game, where Josh was just plain inaccurate on short to intermediate throws in a way he had not been the first 4 games.  I'll go with the observation that during the 4th Q drive in the Chiefs game where Josh finally took the Bills downfield on an effective drive to score the TD - he was observed to not be wearing that brace.

And finally I'll respect the assessment of Matt Hasselbeck, who says I had the same injury, I played through it, it does affect you and here's how, and right about now Josh should be feeling more like himself - just before the Seahawks game.

I'm sure there was a component of defensive adjustments made, but there were enough just plain missed throws at the beginning that if Josh hit them, it's a different game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m ashamed to admit I’ve been feeling the same. And today’s news didn’t do anything to help. 

Hopefully this time tomorrow will all feel like kids on Christmas morning !!

And I’m Jewish 🤦‍♂️ !!! 

Edited by Putin