Week 11 Around the League

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loving watching the Texans beating the Pats. Every time NE loses 100 people are cured of coronavirus

OK, provided we agree that the clear implication and not the exact word "good" suffices....to most folks - "right QB" "clean where Allen looks messy" "so far seems to meet all the hype" would sure see

GUESS WHO STILL IS ALONE ATOP THE AFCE????? 

Posted Images

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Burrows injured. Damn. I liked him. And the Bengals are one of the few teams left in the NFL that I don't hate with a passion

Hope he’s ok they’re playing Miami in couple of weeks 

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Im always amazed how teams never learn that mobile qbs never last. Ya Jackson had an mvp year last season, but once teams figure you out, it's over. 

I think reports of  Jackson's demise are a little exaggerated here. Largely, the difference between him last year and this year is he isn't tossing TD's 9 percent of the time.

That is why I will never fault Buffalo for drafting/signing OL whenever, where ever, however....

Thank goodness our FO seems to value OL, all the way down to making sure there is adequate play from depth pieces. 

Just now, SCBills said:

That is why I will never fault Buffalo for drafting/signing OL whenever, where ever, however....

Thank goodness our FO seems to value OL, all the way down to making sure there is adequate play from depth pieces. 

I've said I like this policy as well.

1 minute ago, RichRiderBills said:

Burrow will be done for the year. Sucks.

What happened - what did he injure