Perhaps, it's time to start taking the 7-2 Bills seriously. AP Story

https://sports.yahoo.com/perhaps-time-start-taking-7-221148946.html

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — It was only a week ago when Bills coach Sean McDermott encouragingly acknowledged he was starting to see his team forming an identity.

A clearer picture came into view Sunday in how the Bills asserted themselves from the opening kickoff of a 44-34 win over NFL MVP candidate Russell Wilson and the NFC West-leading Seahawks (6-2).

In becoming just the eighth team to beat Seattle by 10 or more points in nine years, the AFC East-leading Bills (7-2) gained a semblance of legitimacy in a season in which two of their victories came against the winless Jets, with the two losses coming in consecutive weeks to Tennessee and Kansas City.

Perhaps, it’s finally time to begin taking the Bills seriously.

nice write up @john wawrow

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 9

17 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/perhaps-time-start-taking-7-221148946.html

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — It was only a week ago when Bills coach Sean McDermott encouragingly acknowledged he was starting to see his team forming an identity.

A clearer picture came into view Sunday in how the Bills asserted themselves from the opening kickoff of a 44-34 win over NFL MVP candidate Russell Wilson and the NFC West-leading Seahawks (6-2).

In becoming just the eighth team to beat Seattle by 10 or more points in nine years, the AFC East-leading Bills (7-2) gained a semblance of legitimacy in a season in which two of their victories came against the winless Jets, with the two losses coming in consecutive weeks to Tennessee and Kansas City.

Perhaps, it’s finally time to begin taking the Bills seriously.

nice write up @john wawrow

Hahaha....  he tried to Bait Sean about this question by asking him if it’s time to take the bills seriously... Sean laughed and said you guys can write what you want to write. 

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hahaha....  he tried to Bait Sean about this question by asking him if it’s time to take the bills seriously... Sean laughed and said you guys can write what you want to write. 

and he did.  

semblance 

There are still issues to correct and be more consistent about in Buffalo. 

The BYE week can’t come soon enough to heal up the walking wounded. 

McD has preached keeping the team honest and replied as much. 

Had he asked Rex.  😂 you would have gotten a Hell Yes 

37 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Without the annoying Yahoo! interface.

https://www.pro32.ap.org/article/perhaps-its-time-start-taking-7-2-bills-seriously

27 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Imagine if we had a running game.

We only have a running game when they Bills want to have it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

and he did.  

semblance 

There are still issues to correct and be more consistent about in Buffalo. 

The BYE week can’t come soon enough to heal up the walking wounded. 

McD has preached keeping the team honest and replied as much. 

Had he asked Rex.  😂 you would have gotten a Hell Yes 

humble and hungry 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Dont want to start another thread but am I the only one that thinks ESPN was crazy getting rid of Mike Golic and replacing him with Keyshawn Johnson. The guy sucked as a receiver he sucks as a radio host. 

It's hard to listen to these days .... especially when an LA team is involved, apparently Keyshawn plays for all of them because when the Lakers win, it's "we," when the Dodgers win, it's "we," etc. etc. .... just hard to listen to.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Without the annoying Yahoo! interface.

https://www.pro32.ap.org/article/perhaps-its-time-start-taking-7-2-bills-seriously

We only have a running game when they Bills want to have it.

I did a search and saw links to WaPo and others. 

I didn’t see any difference but thanks 

Watching ESPN pregame right now and Moss gave serious props to Josh...after talking about Tua, of course. 

I don’t really care. Well, perhaps I do: I’d prefer the national media NOT respect us. I like it. 

Edited by TroutDog

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I hope people never take us seriously...whenever that starts to happen we always seem to crap the bed...

I like when they are under the radar myself 

the early September start may have left them a little overconfident for the well rested Titans debacle.  
who knows for sure.  

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So what is Seattle for losing to us?

Same Rams, Raiders, Dolphins, and Patriots.  

They must all be some semblance of hot garbage.  

other than Seattle many would agree. 😆 

37 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Dont want to start another thread but am I the only one that thinks ESPN was crazy getting rid of Mike Golic and replacing him with Keyshawn Johnson. The guy sucked as a receiver he sucks as a radio host. 

What are you talking about "sucked as a receiver"??  Did you forget he is a Hall of Famer???   

Rose Bowl Hall of Fame 😄

Naw but seriously, I don't think he sucked as a receiver, but I definitely agree with you that I don't care for him as a radio host, and he was a horrendous downgrade from Golic, I really liked his commentary.

3 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Watching ESPN pregame right now and Moss gave serious props to Josh...after talking about Tua, of course. 

I don’t really care. Well, perhaps I do: I’d prefer the national media NOT respect us. I like it. 

I prefer they talk about the Dolphins 🐬. Tua has been a media darling since day one. The narrative is that he is going to be great because he’s supposed to be great. He’s two games in. One good one bad. DC’s in NFL will find a weakness and go after him. He may end being great and the media is openly rooting for him. JA wasn’t a media guy coming out due to not power 5 and accuracy. Pisses them off they have the change the narrative. You would think after blowing out Seattle and the current MVP at mid year, Bills would get more attention. But Murray v Tua is sexy and what media wants. Bills better off under radar. Love that Cowherd likes them over us. Let’s see how that plays out. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Imagine if we had a running game.

We do 👀👀

Didn't need it Sunday. 

Desperately needed it vs NE

12 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

I prefer they talk about the Dolphins 🐬. Tua has been a media darling since day one. The narrative is that he is going to be great because he’s supposed to be great. He’s two games in. One good one bad. DC’s in NFL will find a weakness and go after him. He may end being great and the media is openly rooting for him. JA wasn’t a media guy coming out due to not power 5 and accuracy. Pisses them off they have the change the narrative. You would think after blowing out Seattle and the current MVP at mid year, Bills would get more attention. But Murray v Tua is sexy and what media wants. Bills better off under radar. Love that Cowherd likes them over us. Let’s see how that plays 

Dolphins rebuilt just like us.

Took one of the only defensive coaches that year, bucking the trend. 

They're going to be serious in 21. But they'll struggle to 9 wins this year

• Like (+1) 1