Week 9 Around the League

37 minutes ago, wjag said:

I still enjoy watching Brady lose.  I will never stop enjoying watching Brady lose.  Go Saints

The Giants played well last week against them. If not for a PI flag being picked up Tommy’s boys could have lost last week. Always great to see Marcia scream at his teammates when they make a mistake. But he can sulk and slam his helmet like a HS douche when he gets picked. Go Saints!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, High Football IQ said:

Dolphins next 4 games are the Chargers, @ Broncos,  @Jets and Bengals.

Based on the way they are playing a rational, unbiased Bills fan will see what I do which is 4-0 that will bring them to 9-3 before their next real test against the Chiefs who'll they get at home.

Yes the Bills are riding some serious momentum at the moment but we lose next week against this same Cardinals team which will now be pissed off and refocused after today and all of sudden the division is much less easier to win.

The Bills have room for error and the dolphins basically dont. A rookie QB is going to have some clunkers here and there.

You assume the dolphins are going to go 4-0. The chargers arent a layup - they can score points. Playing @ Denver isnt going to be a cakewalk either. And the Bengals keep getting better with Burrow. You talk about the Dolphins walking through 4 wins like theyre the Brady Patriots without mentioning that would mean the Dolphins would have gone 8-0 by that time. Okay.  You speak of objectivity without applying it to your own argument.  Theres nothing objective about your posts - youre a troll. 

You have this horrible point of view that everything the Dolphins have to do is easy and the Bills have it so hard.