Week 8 MNF: TB at Giants 8:20pm on ESPN

stuvian

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where are the “style points” for the bucs vs this trash team? I was told they are a real SB contender. 

I’m not convinced anyone would be calling them a contender without Brady on the roster. The NFC is wide open, but Brady automatically gives his team more credit from fans/media than they might deserve for what they really are. 

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

There's been a bunch of internet chatter, mostly from Beaner and Gettleman's relationship and rumors.

Like I said I’d love to get the guy too. 
Just don’t want to see Beane get burned on here for not making a deal that might not actually be available. Now if Tomlinson gets dealt to Green Bay or somewhere for a 5th I’ll gladly get my torch out lol 

Brady might not be the sole reason Belicheat is considered a genius, but Brady was smart enough to know Pats* cupboards were EMPTY! He looks so much more comfortable this season, even with everything being new.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, qwksilver said:

Brady might not be the sole reason Belicheat is considered a genius, but Brady was smart enough to know Pats* cupboards were EMPTY! He looks so much more comfortable this season, even with everything being new.

Belichick has been an awful GM, it’s like he wanted to make Brady’s life difficult. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

When you call clean hits dirty, there isn't much incentive to avoid dirty hits... 

It's easy when we see it in slow motion on TV.  I'm more and more in favor of a sky judge to help the officials on the field out.

2 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

Plus, the Kraft schtick was getting old to him. He took less money all those years and he had enough of that crap.

Just now, clayboy54 said:

Plus, the Kraft schtick was getting old to him. He took less money all those years and he had enough of that crap.

He's a whiner for sure, but hating Brady less every week.