Completely out coached again.

jamiezzz

10 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

They should fire everyone in Green Bay and Miami too. 

Any other nuggets of wisdom you got for us?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Difference is the balancing act between O and D and salary and who to keep(who can you afford) and who goes....too many on D left throuhg simply not resigning them, opt outs and retirements...the ones left are just not that great and some are just simply getting older and have lower impact than a year or 2 ago like Hughes....he isnt bad..he isnt the player he was 2=3 years ago...

If you think the D is bad now wait till Allens contract comes up lol

1 minute ago, jamiezzz said:

Coaching is the difference.  .... and our coach is not head coach material.  

Disagree the presonnel is the difference they have totally flipped they are now loaded/good on O bad on D its a balancing act..this is like or closer to like the KC team when their O was worst in the  league and they couldnt get to the SB... This D isnt bad becasue the coaching sucks..its bad because the players cant or dont make plays.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

I always had faith in this defense and coaching staff!!!!!!

I have faith in the Offensive side..I have ZERO faith on the D side they havent done well ALL SEASON...and like I said its not on Coahcing on the D side its that they dont have the PLAYERS in the positions and thats why they are getting gashed on D.