Completely out coached again.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

This is why I come here for updates

What an awful hot take

10 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

They should fire everyone in Green Bay and Miami too. 

Any other nuggets of wisdom you got for us?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Difference is the balancing act between O and D and salary and who to keep(who can you afford) and who goes....too many on D left throuhg simply not resigning them, opt outs and retirements...the ones left are just not that great and some are just simply getting older and have lower impact than a year or 2 ago like Hughes....he isnt bad..he isnt the player he was 2=3 years ago...

If you think the D is bad now wait till Allens contract comes up lol

1 minute ago, jamiezzz said:

Coaching is the difference.  .... and our coach is not head coach material.  

Disagree the presonnel is the difference they have totally flipped they are now loaded/good on O bad on D its a balancing act..this is like or closer to like the KC team when their O was worst in the  league and they couldnt get to the SB... This D isnt bad becasue the coaching sucks..its bad because the players cant or dont make plays.

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

I always had faith in this defense and coaching staff!!!!!!

I have faith in the Offensive side..I have ZERO faith on the D side they havent done well ALL SEASON...and like I said its not on Coahcing on the D side its that they dont have the PLAYERS in the positions and thats why they are getting gashed on D.