Completely out coached again.

jamiezzz

Things to remember:

The Bills are still rebuilding. The OL is finally "stabilized" but not yet dominating. The DL took an opt-out and retirement hit and guys haven't stepped up. The LB corps is mostly playing very banged up with no good depth (part of rebuilding). Josh started his career in Year -1 due to lack of experience and training. He is really a 2nd year player this year, I think. We need some more DBs, that's for sure. So, we are not the Chiefs at this point. Enjoy winning. I know it has been a while. 

44 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

You REALLY want this to be one of the posts you're known for? I would suggest not opening threads until sobriety occurs.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

Hot seat ?!? Coach on hot seat?!?!

Defense is a concern and that will make Seattle and Arizona really tough to beat if things dont get better.

With that being said, they made a play when they needed today do and the team is still 6-2 despite not being at their best.    Hopefully Darron Lee and whoever they decide to add or trade for in the next week will give them more depth and replace some of the dead weight (looking at you AJ Klein).

Coaching is bad. Straight up. 

I know it’s hard to think that with a team that is 6-2.

But this coaching staff is going to hold this team back this year.

Along with their awful defence.

(Which I blame on coaching as our head coach is supposed to be a “defensive “ coach.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

right but most bills fans don’t wanna hear it 

If the Bills made the superbowl and won it by ten, I have a feeling that you would be on the board saying that they sucked because the Chiefs won by 11 last year.

What is with you, are you really a fan of another team, a perfectionist with unrealistic expectations or just a good old fashioned troll?

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Coaching is bad. Straight up. 

I know it’s hard to think that with a team that is 6-2.

But this coaching staff is going to hold this team back this year.

Along with their awful defence.

(Which I blame on coaching as our head coach is supposed to be a “defensive “ coach.)

Look at NE. Best coaching around and they are losing (a lot). 

33 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Not really.  Our roster is clearly better than theirs on paper.  The difference, coaching.

We won 

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Because NEs roster is so inferior.

Bills were way more talented than NE and it took a practice squad player to save the day for the bills today.

Not really. NE is solid at OL and have a good D backfield

Just now, MJS said:

What specifically was bad about the coaching? I don't get it...

Me either but I think people dont understand football much or the salary cap or stuff like that....they act like this D was great last year! and it was....this D is now bad..but its not the coaching its the PLAYERRS/Personnel they have..or rather have lost or opted out think about the DL its HORRID.... but thats because last years DL was MUCH better-better players..the Bills chose not to sign a few of them...one opted out one retired....lets see last years DL/D was Jordan Phillips and Star add in lawson also....now it is Oliver Jefferson Addison IMO THAT RIGHT THERE is a GIANT change......and to the worse..Oliver is a waste of a draft pick....well just face it its a BAD OL and thats why they are getting gashed....Hughes is now either 32 or almost 32...they dont have the Bigs to keep guys OFF THE LB's..they need 2 guys that are currently NOT on this team as OT that are in that 300+ range and run stuffers/space eaters

Thing is now they had to make decisions....salary cap is gonna get them SOON..like after this year with Allens contract coming up....and they are thinking/planning for that..but thats why I say this year there isnt IMO any coach in the league that could get a lot out of this bunch..its a depleted unit..they need to go out next year and get space eater tackles to keep guys off the LB's..But IMO this D is bad not with coaching but with lack of players/playmakers...this is FAR from the last 2 or so years D's very far.

37 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

the defense is just bad.

Hard to argue at this point. Not sure where the issue lies, but its night and day from last year. Maybe Star was undervalued. At this juncture it seems like they wasted a lot of money on the d-line.

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Because NEs roster is so inferior.

Bills were way more talented than NE and it took a practice squad player to save the day for the bills today.

Bills are really NOT SOLID anymore on the OL and that makes the whole D bad.

30 minutes ago, CBennett said:

Difference is the balancing act between O and D and salary and who to keep(who can you afford) and who goes....too many on D left throuhg simply not resigning them, opt outs and retirements...the ones left are just not that great and some are just simply getting older and have lower impact than a year or 2 ago like Hughes....he isnt bad..he isnt the player he was 2=3 years ago...

If you think the D is bad now wait till Allens contract comes up lol

Bad decisions to let Phillips and Lawson go. Paid the same to get Addison, Butler and Jefferson and it's still a net loss.