Completely out coached again.

jamiezzz

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

You REALLY want this to be one of the posts you're known for? I would suggest not opening threads until sobriety occurs.

The troll army is out in force. 

All I got for them is, 6-2 / 4-0 

Go Bills!!!

Just now, BillsRdue said:

Bad decisions to let Phillips and Lawson go. Paid the same to get Addison, Butler and Jefferson and it's still a net loss.

Now I dont know....I did not look up current salaries but if so id agree.....Lawson+Phillips is better than the replacements..they struck out on Oliver he is useless.....but I was just assuming that they would have had to pay those guys they let go more or they got paid more than the replacements..because the replacements are horrid...that said again if thats true..this goes more to the GM than to the HC..as he is the one that made those moves..

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Were people expecting a blowout in a division game against one of the best coaches in history in a must win game for them? Lol

Yes, a lot of them were.  Have a look at the score prediction thread and don't just read the scores, read the comments.

46 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

They run the ball at will in the 2nd  half and that's personnel missing tackles and linebackers getting pushed around. How many times does AJ Klein miss a tackle that gets us off the  field. If you want to blame Sean fine, but Davis drops a sure TD and the offense had a great 2nd half. Beane can save the  season by getting a run stuffing lb or a big time tackle. They're both doable. 

7 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

If the Bills made the superbowl and won it by ten, I have a feeling that you would be on the board saying that they sucked because the Chiefs won by 11 last year.

What is with you, are you really a fan of another team, a perfectionist with unrealistic expectations or just a good old fashioned troll?

Not only that but he'd moan about the team having to pick 32nd in the draft.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I don't think they were out-coached at all. Sometimes I think they roll with their normal a little too long and are a bit slow to adjust or even hesitant to change things up here and there, but I don't think they were out-coached today. 

I agree, and if anything, NE's decision to try an onside kick gaving the Bills a short field was a major coaching blunder that handed us a short field and a TD.

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

I don't think they were out-coached at all. Sometimes I think they roll with their normal a little too long and are a bit slow to adjust or even hesitant to change things up here and there, but I don't think they were out-coached today. 

How do you figure they were not out coached just out of curiosity?

Would you not agree that the bills were by far the superior team on paper today? And they needed a miracle play to squeak out a 3 point win at home.

Just now, Lagoon Blues said:

How about a big shout out to Jon Feliciano.........

Dude is worth his weight in gold.....

Loved seeing him out there today. Sucks he's gotta play in place of Morse, though. If Ford can go next week I'd like to see Bates get a start over Winters, just to see how that works. 

1 hour ago, jamiezzz said:

We’re completely outcoached weekly.  It’s absolutely disgusting.  Best talent in AFC East,  but still can’t play good ball.  Time for a coaching change.

We beat the New England practice squad.

Some on here will say build statue for McClappy

50 minutes ago, Virgil said:

They should fire everyone in Green Bay and Miami too. 

Any other nuggets of wisdom you got for us?

Why? Green Bay is playing to their level of talent. Miami is probably playing well above theirs. We are playing below ours.

Just now, McBean said:

We beat the New England practice squad.

Some on here will say build statue for McClappy

Yeah, so?  I admit that this game had shades of the 2004 season finale to me.  I felt that the Bills could/would win but this one went down to the wire.  If anything, it's a game that I saw this team lose from 2000-this year more often than not.

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bills were outcoached except when bellichick made the biggest coaching blunder of the entire game by kicking a failed onsides kick after his team had regained all the momentum. 

Some might argue that you go for the kill when you have the upper hand despite a clear disadvantage in matchups. It didn't work out and they still almost won with backups.

44 minutes ago, CBennett said:

Not even outcoached this D is the WORST POS IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE and its mostly player based fail/ they just dont have the guys the need this year and let too much go last year.

It's a combination of lost players from last year. Defensive players we hoped would step up this year and haven't. Sean, Leslie and Brian struggling at times with personnel and scheme. And let's not lose sight that Josh isn't exactly lighting the world on fire these last 4 weeks. 

• Like (+1) 2