Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PrimeTime101

Injury Report!

Recommended Posts

Last game not having Milano, White, Wallace, Edmunds full power hurt our defense.

 

Not having Brown and to an extent Moss + Spains injury hurt us

 

as of Fridays practice 

All FP = Brown, Moss, Milano, White all back and looking good

All LP= From, Spain, Edmunds

 

I expect Spain and Edmunds to start even at Light Practice they have extra day to heal

 

We need to be healthy and all the parts in to do what we do on each side of the ball.

 

Expectations? Your going to see a different defense out there..  KC defense has struggled.  either side not undefeated and that relieves the presure.  I see a more fun game and maybe even a win for the home town.

 

Go Bills

 

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yea that was in a different named topic thumbs up though

 

I think he is trying to show you that some of the guys that had full practice Friday were again limited today.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

 

I think he is trying to show you that some of the guys that had full practice Friday were again limited today.

funny i was at bills site it showed nothing for saturday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

funny i was at bills site it showed nothing for saturday

 

Just look out for Yolo's posts here.  The guy reports everything out there in seconds.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't seen anything regarding the status of Feleciano in the last ten days or so??  I believe there's usually a specific date they have to be activated by once they started practicing?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Haven't seen anything regarding the status of Feleciano in the last ten days or so??  I believe there's usually a specific date they have to be activated by once they started practicing?

He’s still on IR. 21 days from 10/7.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our defense has talent, and leadership.  I 100% do not believe they are as bad as we saw the other night. They're not as good as previous years, but they're fine.  Having White & Milano back is huge.

 

I think they'll respond with a strong game against KC.  I'm excited about this game. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Success said:

Our defense has talent, and leadership.  I 100% do not believe they are as bad as we saw the other night. They're not as good as previous years, but they're fine.  Having White & Milano back is huge.

 

I think they'll respond with a strong game against KC.  I'm excited about this game. 

 

 

drinking tonight. ?   ;)   

 

hope u are right about the D, I have serious doubts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s still on IR. 21 days from 10/7.

What about Isaiah Hodgins?

 

When is he eligible to come off IR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Smoke, Milano, and Tre are all back I don't think this game is unwinnable.  I don't know how much Moss helps the run game but he can't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

If Smoke, Milano, and Tre are all back I don't think this game is unwinnable.  I don't know how much Moss helps the run game but he can't hurt.

He won’t matter much, just like Motor didn’t, if the offensive line doesn’t start moving dudes.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A healthy Moss should sit. Yeldon is playing better. Spain was benched when he was healthy.  If they want him to play it will be interesting to see if they move him back to LG and FORD back to RG. 

 

What is the over under on number of plays until Milano gets hurt again?

 

Obviously White being able to play is huge but Brown is critically important too.  

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

A healthy Moss should sit. Yeldon is playing better. Spain was benched when he was healthy.  If they want him to play it will be interesting to see if they move him back to LG and FORD back to RG. 

 

What is the over under on number of plays until Milano gets hurt again?

 

Obviously White being able to play is huge but Brown is critically important too.  

 

 

the over under number on milano getting hurt? thats borderline silliness there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

If Smoke, Milano, and Tre are all back I don't think this game is unwinnable.  I don't know how much Moss helps the run game but he can't hurt.

Something tells me if he can stay healthy he will eventually take over RB1 from Singletary...Moss just hits the hole harder and quicker...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Something tells me if he can stay healthy he will eventually take over RB1 from Singletary...Moss just hits the hole harder and quicker...

 

I don't think that's been true so far.  For one thing, he's only played two pro games, the Jets and Miami.  That's not a lot of sample size

 

Can you point me at a play or two which shows this?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

What about Isaiah Hodgins?

 

When is he eligible to come off IR?

I think he is already eligible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

A healthy Moss should sit. Yeldon is playing better. Spain was benched when he was healthy.  If they want him to play it will be interesting to see if they move him back to LG and FORD back to RG. 

 

What is the over under on number of plays until Milano gets hurt again?

 

Obviously White being able to play is huge but Brown is critically important too.  

 

 

 

Why just why???  SMDH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An injury report thread w/o an injury report?

 

 

come on man. ;)  

robot-face-icon-sad-face-dissappointed-e

 

 

 

24 hours old 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...