Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Imagine thinking you would make the trip and hurt your team to make a point 😂

I just think it's a little weird. Brown was fine last game and I didn't hear anything all week about his status. In general, I don't think the Bills are happy about having to play this game. TN has had two weeks to prepare for them, and their entire schedule has been thrown off.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Eeeek. I do not like our inactives list. I already felt bad about this game. Who starts at corner? Norman and Cam Lewis? 

And we seriously need to get our best guard back on the field

Meh, if there's a week to not have Tre', this is it. They are down a bunch of wide outs and Tre' will hopefully be rested to defend against Mahomes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I just think it's a little weird. Brown was fine last game and I didn't hear anything all week about his status. In general, I don't think the Bills are happy about having to play this game. TN has had two weeks to prepare for them, and their entire schedule has been thrown off.  

you clearly didn't watch practice and see him come up lame did you? I didn't think so

Just now, RiotAct said:

Offense will be fine.  It’s the Defense I’m a tad worried about.

Tremaine has to have a big game.

Offense should be able to carry the team again. Maybe Dodson in place of Milano will be OK. Neal (or Cam Lewis?) starting for Tre gives me pause, but they have been in the system a while and Neal at least plays with fire.

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

He tweeked his knee is practice tho. There was a video of him hobbling round.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wut.

So they protest by screwing over their teammates?

White almost sat out the season. Spain gets a surprise sore foot two hours before kickoff. Like I said, my sense is that the team in general is pissed off about this situation. The NFL screwed it up royally. 

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

He tweeked his knee is practice tho. There was a video of him hobbling round.

Ah, I missed that. When did that happen?

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He hurt his knee in practice and was questionable since Saturday 

Totally missed that. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

White almost sat out the season. Spain gets a surprise sore foot two hours before kickoff. Like I said, my sense is that the team in general is pissed off about this situation. The NFL screwed it up royally. 

Take your conspiracy theories to PPP. Bills have a game to play. The healthy players will play. Those deemed unable will not. This bills staff has been excellent with their training staff. I have no reason to doubt them

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Eeeek. I do not like our inactives list. I already felt bad about this game. Who starts at corner? Norman and Cam Lewis? 

Depth chart has Siran Neal listed as the backup to Tre.  We'll see I guess.

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And we seriously need to get our best guard back on the field

Who is that?

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Take your conspiracy theories to PPP. Bills have a game to play. The healthy players will play. Those deemed unable will not. This bills staff has been excellent with their training staff. I have no reason to doubt them

You honestly think the Bills are happy about this situation? I think the Bills have handled it well overall because they're a well-run organization, but let's not pretend people are happy about this.