Language on TV

krf139

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

Chucky was losing it.  I am thinking he is on his way to yet another mask fine.  Thing was off more than on......

That f-bomb he dropped came after the refs erased that beautiful 50-yard TD pass for illegal formation. I thought an alien was going to pop out of his chest.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

That f-bomb he dropped came after the refs erased that beautiful 50-yard TD pass for illegal formation. I thought an alien was going to pop out of his chest.

Totally, totally agree......I was prepared for mayhem to ensue.  I missed watching Chucky on the sidelines....now I remembered why!!!

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

One thing that was obvious during the game yesterday was a few clear as day f-bombs heard from the field.  I get it's football, there are no fans and it's easier to hear what's going on (in many ways, it's a positive to have more sound from the field), but something the NFL should probably address.  If they can pipe in crowd noise, there should be an easy fix for this.  

I run a website and we send out emails.  A few weeks ago a couple of swear words snuck into an email we sent out (they were in images in the email).  We received two complaints about it.  The next week we apologized for the swearing and we received 246 emails complaining about apologizing.  Swearing is here to stay.

• Haha (+1) 5

I wonder if the OP has kids? I have 13 and 14 year old boys. They play a video games online with their friends all of the time. Sometimes I happen to walk upstairs to talk to them about something while they are playing video games with their friends and catch them in the middle of moments talking smack or raging so to speak. Sooooo, yeah, they're definitely my kids. :lol:

Edited by H2o

1 hour ago, krf139 said:

One thing that was obvious during the game yesterday was a few clear as day f-bombs heard from the field.  I get it's football, there are no fans and it's easier to hear what's going on (in many ways, it's a positive to have more sound from the field), but something the NFL should probably address.  If they can pipe in crowd noise, there should be an easy fix for this.  

Good, people need to hear uncensored speech. To many people are turning in to kittycats because of the PC b.s. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dude, I was thinking that yesterday. He has surpassed rotund and possibly surpassed portly. 

Yeah, like, those workout shirts are for ppl that actually workout.

At least put a friggin tee shirt on underneath dude.

1 hour ago, scribo said:

A lot of fans know but don't like to hear and really see what happens in the heat of football battle. I get it.

A lot of fans didnt know and are surprised. And to be fair to them, there have been a lot of comments by the PLAYERS who have been surprised to hear so much talk on the field now that they can hear EVERYTHING. A lot of surprise trash-talkers apparently who are usually quiet guys in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1