Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Did they say that on the NFL Network?

Want to see that verified... Sunday means not only ignoring the previously given warning, but ignoring the League wide mandate that included forfeiture language... that changes the entire narrative big time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Want to see that verified... Sunday means not only ignoring the previously given warning, but ignoring the League wide mandate that included forfeiture language... that changes the entire narrative big time.

I just want the Commish to get off his butt and announce what is going on with the game.  Week 5 starts officially tonight, you would think they would have an idea of if, where, and when this game is going to go on.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Wow if this is true they put the entire NFL at risk. Maybe they should have to forfeit the rest of their games. This goes beyond one stupid mistake.

That's about where I am at. They are already 0-3 3-0.

Just wipe them from this season, suspend the entire franchise, give all of their opponents Ws.

Go nuclear and make sure this crap doesnt happen anywhere else again.

edit: oops got that backwards!

Edited by DrDawkinstein

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

I agree with this. I would also not award those as wins to their opponents but rather leave the Tennessee week as an extra bye week for each of those teams. They would all play 15 games and win percentage would be used. Further, I would have the Titans forfeit their 1st Round draft pick in 2021 and 2022 and have them draft last in every round that they still have a draft pick in 2021. 

Just like a forfeit, it is not my prefered option here, but if it happened it would be difficult to complain about. 

Another option is, that Tennessee gives up draft picks to teams that have cancelled. Start from the bottom and move up. 

Pitt gets a 7th. 
Buffalo gets their 6th. 
Keep it up and Houston gets a 5th. 
If they still cannot get their shirts together for the Pitt make up game, Pitt gets their 7th and 4th. 

Tennessee gets credit for the losses, but the innocent team does not get the wins. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

That's about where I am at. They are already 0-3.

Just wipe them from this season, suspend the entire franchise, give all of their opponents Ws.

Go nuclear and make sure this crap doesnt happen anywhere else again.

3-0

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

In actual football news:

I have a strong conspiracy theory belief that Tre doesn't have a back injury and he has told the team he won't play in Tennessee. He almost opted out for the season because of COVID concerns. I don't blame him either, I wouldn't play this game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

I have a strong conspiracy theory belief that Tre doesn't have a back injury and he has told the team he won't play in Tennessee. He almost opted out for the season because of COVID concerns. I don't blame him either, I wouldn't play this game. 

We are wearing matching tin foil hats on this one man. I can't blame him either. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

is there any other way?

I don’t know. I think they will move the game until Monday or Tuesday and then also find a way to move the chiefs game back to Saturday. But a lot of people are saying that can’t happen. There is very little precedent for what is happening right now. The titans are legitimately scumbags for doing this to the rest of the league.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

I have a strong belief that maybe Tre's back has been bothering him for a while and he's just finally telling the team about it because that's the type of guy he is. The dude is a competitor and wants to be out there helping the team win. 

• Like (+1) 1