Are there any three WR you would want more than ours?

Forget 4-5, even though Davis seems very good. Forget TE and RB.

Would you trade our #1 Diggs, #2 Brown, and #3 slot Beasley, for any other team's top three wide receivers?

Several teams have a very good three.

But because of their varied, all around, and especially complementery skills, I don't think I would.

Beane is a genius.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Hopkins, Kirk and Fitz maybe?  Maybe.

Hopkins is great, maybe #1 in the league. Fitz even 2-3 years ago was still pretty great. I think it would be an easy decision to choose Brown over Fitz right now (Larry Fitzgerald may be the nicest most liked person in the entire NFL). I think Beasley is probably better than Kirk who is pretty good.

What makes our three great, IMO, is how complementary they are. Both Diggs and Brown can go deep. All three are good over the middle. Diggs and Beasley can work out of the slot. All three run excellent routes AND have good hands and awareness. Look at that play today by Zay Jones. Great pass, he just couldn't track it in the air. All of our three are excellent fundamental WR.

I would probably say, that the only trio that we could trade for and possibly see an improvement would be the Cards. There was a really interesting article 2 weeks ago about how the Bills and Cards are performing better on Offense because they have receivers that can gain separation. It would be curious to see if we'd be better swapping the trio outright.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I am not an Amari Cooper fan at all.  Some people like his game and I hate it.  But Cooper, Lamb and Gallup is quite a trio.

Yup. My argument would be I would rather have Diggs than Cooper. I would rather have Brown than Lamb right now. If we are saying that in 2-3 years Lamb will be better than Brown. I like Beasley more than Gallup, and again, I like the complementary skills of our group. Cowboys and Falcons are both good though.

Would you, right now, trade Diggs, Brown and Beasley for Cooper, Lamb and Gallup? I think its something to consider. I would not. Who would here?

3 minutes ago, TOboy said:

Tommy’s boys in TB are pretty good when all healthy.

Its just amazing that we’re in the discussion and have one of the best offenders in the NFL.

When healthy, Evans and Godwin are an impossible twosome to beat.

If we're talking strictly top 3 I'd give a slight edge to the Cowboys. But the best thing about our WR core (and why it's the best in the league) is that we have 4 very good receivers. It allows us to line up with 4 receivers way more than anyone else in the league and when smoke went out vs the rams gabe davis was able to step in and the offense didn't miss a beat.

• Like (+1) 1