Week 4 Around the league.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

"Well i'll tell ya Al, I can't get over how good JJ Watt is for this Texans team... Just phenomenal. Year in, year out. He's great."

"you mean, the Bills Chris? The Bills just traded for him. This is the Bills game."

"ya know, I know JJ Watt sacked the QB and got the ball and ran 98 yards for the TD there, but he really needs to work on being a more consistent player Al."

I would see it more as “he was soooo dominant in Houston, but ever since joining buffalo he’s lost a real step, he might of even lost strength, he’s gonna be a part of the rotation but buffalo really needs to get younger at the position” 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

My boy Aiyuk...he was who I wanted in round 1 if we didn’t trade the pick.

I liked him too in the draft.  That hurdle for the score was breathtaking!

Edited by jkeerie

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Wentz really hasn't improved from his rookie season or is his offensive line that bad

Wentz's trajectory has been odd. His rookie year I thought he showed promise. He was making checks at the line and looked in command of the offense, as opposed to his draft peer Goff who, prior to McVay giving him the calls, looked lost. His second year was a legit MVP campaign. He was slinging it. Then he tore his ACL and suffered through injuries throughout the next season and just hasn't look the same since. Lack of OL and weapons surely hurts a QB, but he is missing wide open guys (cue the Allen and Wentz Freaky Friday jokes).

5 minutes ago, Big C said:

Wentz's trajectory has been odd. His rookie year I thought he showed promise. He was making checks at the line and looked in command of the offense, as opposed to his draft peer Goff who, prior to McVay giving him the calls, looked lost. His second year was a legit MVP campaign. He was slinging it. Then he tore his ACL and suffered through injuries throughout the next season and just hasn't look the same since. Lack of OL and weapons surely hurts a QB, but he is missing wide open guys (cue the Allen and Wentz Freaky Friday jokes).

I think Philly really suffers from the loss of Defillipo and Reich - more than anything.

They have become stale and then injuries to the WR position and the Oline have hurt also.

• Like (+1) 1