Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You're the one who stated here that if Trump challenges the election results that you would be against that.

If that changes, then... 

It won't. I'm true to my word. Why do you have a problem with that?  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You saying he's having a hard time time figuring out the difference between the left and Democrats.  You got the irony AND hypocritical award in one statement. Bravo! 

You seem to lack the ability to articulate your beliefs to even a rudimentary degree. Good show.

They lengths Trump will go to change the narrative. You put on quite a show. 

If only you put this much effort in COVID earlier in the year none of us would be in this mess.

Your taxes were still released. More details on that front is promised.

The economy sucks.

COVID phase 2 is launching.

Your crime network is crumbling.

And your DNA rape test will still happen.

No sympathy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

You seem to lack the ability to articulate your beliefs to even a rudimentary degree. Good show.

Oh I've been very clear on my beliefs.  You're too blinded by hate to see them.  Your level of hate is dangerous.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe we should have that kind of rule here, eh? 

Oh, you sure you want to get into that game? I don't think there would be very many of you left after a brief stroll through the Antifa threads and the Police Terrorism Group threads.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I've been very clear on my beliefs.  You're too blinded by hate to see them.  Your level of hate is dangerous.  

You use words you apparently don't understand and then instead of explaining yourself, change the subject.

The only people I hate are people that prey on the weak. I even hate the people that preyed on you to make you the way that you are.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Oh, you sure you want to get into that game? I don't think there would be very many of you left after a brief stroll through the Antifa threads and the Police Terrorism Group threads.

You just recently stated that you hope President Trump dies from the virus. Who else other than you and other Marxists on Twitter are calling for anyone's death? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You use words you apparently don't understand and then instead of explaining yourself, change the subject.

The only people I hate are people that prey on the weak. I even hate the people that preyed on you to make you the way that you are.

So now it all makes sense.  A cop preyed on you at some point in  your life.  This is the reason why you hate them all.  There are people that can help you with that. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Absolutely not a hoax.  Trolls with no balls don't discuss, argue, debate.  They type childish things such as:

Hoax

Fake

Rule #2

Boring/ballless/troll. 

Not the best way to be my financial adviser.   You’re already behind the eight ball because you can’t beat the S&P. 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Absolutely not a hoax.  Trolls with no balls don't discuss, argue, debate.  They type childish things such as:

Hoax

Fake

Rule #2

Boring/ballless/troll. 

One cannot debate with someone who remotely tries to justify or defend the Trump administration.

Law and Order? Being lead my someone who thinks he is above the law? Breaks every democratic norm? Leverage an AG as a personal attorney? Champions a 17 year old who crossed state lines and killed two people? Countless lies? Sexual harassment and rape? And withholding information that directly resulted in the death of 200,000 Americans?

There is no reason to debate with someone who has no balls no brains and no leg to stand on.

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The only people I ever see cheering for someone's death are leftists. They cheer when POTUS gets the bug, they cheer when the virus numbers go up, they cheer when Scalise get's shot by a Bernie Bro.

They cheer deaths whenever it is politically expedient for them.

No one is being fooled here.

See now you lie... So I should assume since you are talking you are basically everyone on the right. So now everyone in your side lies b.c you do. We'll we all know Trump likes to lie so this one might actually stick.

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hoax

Fake

Rule #2

Boring/ballless/troll. 

You described Trump's followers perfectly.

Edited by TBBills

44 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

They lengths Trump will go to change the narrative. You put on quite a show. 

If only you put this much effort in COVID earlier in the year none of us would be in this mess.

Your taxes were still released. More details on that front is promised.

The economy sucks.

COVID phase 2 is launching.

Your crime network is crumbling.

And your DNA rape test will still happen.

No sympathy 

He should be able to give a DNA sample in the rape case while he is at a hospital.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

1.  Sneeze into your sleeve. 

2.  What if I don't talk at all...why am I wearing one?  I know exactly what the mask is doing that's why they're ridiculous.  However, since you say they do work---then why the 6 feet nonsense?  

3.  You don't need a mask at the gym---zero cases at mine and most others.  

4.  Turning the schools into level 4 bio labs and the mental toll that is going to take on 8 year olds is worse then the virus.  Teachers that refuse to teach in them should be fired. 

1.  Because it's not just sneezing.  Anything emanating with breathing also.  You do realize every breath you take has water vapor from your lungs? 

2.  See #1.  If you can't understand why space between people is necessary I doubt even the best explanation matters to your ignorance.

3.  You take your own risks at the gym, and that's fine.  How do you know there's zero cases?  You think the gym owner is going to tell you?

4.  Schools advocated hand sanitizing before Covid.  I am a scientist, stop your stupid histrionics.  I have 4 kids in school, masks and spaced desks.  Big deal.  Still better than being stuck at home.  Kids mostly handle it fine.  Would they be better without the virus?  Certainly.  But just as certainly better than listening to self-centered ignorants like you advocate for no precautions.

Let's also pray for Trump.  His obesity and I'm willing to bet hypertension (my opinion) make him a huge risk factor.  I highly doubt he transfers to Walter Reed and gets monoclonal antibody treatment unless things are more significant than they're letting on.  He's normally too stubborn and this looks bad for his Mr. Impervious image.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Pigs

The same day Biden took down negative Trumps ads.

Luckily there's still hordes of classless aholes like yourself to counter Biden's noble effort to be apolitical.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He had his chance but decided to make it political when he didn't realize the virus doesn't pick sides. He will have a fine recovery just in time for the election.

Edited by TBBills

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

This has been my favorite so far:

Please be a human being. PPP is bad enough on a normal day. 

Our humanity is on display from ad TwoBillsDrive-ians, Buffalonians, and people. Can we not do better?. There’s a thread on here when RBG got sick a year ago that is worse than this thread (so far) so there’s no party ownership about who acts abhorrent. It’s on all of us.   

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

It's only classless if Trump doesn't like it.

Nope. 

Edited by shoshin

9 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Our humanity is on display from ad TwoBillsDrive-ians, Buffalonians, and people. Can we not do better?. There’s a thread on here when RBG got sick a year ago that is worse than this thread (so far) so there’s no party ownership about who acts abhorrent. It’s on all of us.   

Nope. 

Yea, there's a chasm of difference in that. Trump has spent a lifetime being a scumbag and since becoming president he's been responsible for death and destruction both literally and metaphorically. The world will be a far better place without him.

I didn't feel any sympathy for Roger Ailes either, and he's a choirboy compared to Trump.

Edited by BullBuchanan

12 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Nope. 

You do know he will have a full recovery just in time for the election right?