Jump to content
Buffalo_Stampede

[Name Only Title] Space eater Damon "Snacks" Harrison

Recommended Posts

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Beane you know what you have to do. Sign him. 

 

That would definently help. Harrison Phillips and Vernon Butler have been no existent 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I wouldn't hate the move, kind of would remind me of the Lugient signing last year, it was mostly window dressing but I think brining in another player sends a message to the other players at the position. They should at least workout Snacks and some other space eaters. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not normally on the sign this guy or that guy stuff but he would be huge for this team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brennan Huff said:

***** sign him right now. The defense has become the glaring weakness of the team

 

I wouldn't say that just yet, the defense was good against the Jets (not saying much but still) and was decent against the Fins (only really let up 21 points as that last TD was garbage time) they let up a lot of points against the Rams who likely will finish as a top 7 offense in the league. And while the rush defense was a concern Josh did hand the Rams two turnovers and put the defense in bad field position. I think the defense needs help up the middle but I think they aren't a glaring weakness.

Just now, BillsMafi$ said:

And everyone didn’t think we’d miss star so much 

 

In the middle of last season the rushing defense (with Star in there) was terrible. The only player they added was Lugient who was kind of just a JAG at that point and due to scheme changes the rush defense played a lot better. I am not opposed to brining in another DT to send a message to the others on the roster but this team needs to man up and just execute better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

 

I wouldn't say that just yet, the defense was good against the Jets (not saying much but still) and was decent against the Fins (only really let up 21 points as that last TD was garbage time) they let up a lot of points against the Rams who likely will finish as a top 7 offense in the league. And while the rush defense was a concern Josh did hand the Rams two turnovers and put the defense in bad field position. I think the defense needs help up the middle but I think they aren't a glaring weakness.

 

In the middle of last season the rushing defense (with Star in there) was terrible. The only player they added was Lugient who was kind of just a JAG at that point and due to scheme changes the rush defense played a lot better. I am not opposed to brining in another DT to send a message to the others on the roster but this team needs to man up and just execute better.


Fitz was picking the D apart in the 2nd half of that game. The run D got absolutely gashed today. That opened up the pass game. We need help

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:


Fitz was picking the D apart in the 2nd half of that game. The run D got absolutely gashed today. That opened up the pass game. We need help

 

Fitz picked apart the middle of the defense with Milano and Edumonds out and the defense only gave up 21 points when it counted. The Rams are a great offense and scored twice when the offense put them in a bad position. Yes I think the defense could use some help up the middle but I am not ready to say this defense sucks because of one bad game against a top 5-7 offense in the league with two bad turnovers.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Winning in the Nfl. 
 

you have to score a lot and hopefully your defense holds up for stretches along the way.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think a space eater in the problem.  They played the #1 running team by a wide margin.  Milano and Edmunds are not where they need to be in run fits.  Its also the second game they saw another team.  Give it some time.  I think they are going to be a very good compliment to the offense.  

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expected the Rams to move the ball and put up points but I didn’t think it would look that easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

 

Fitz picked apart the middle of the defense with Milano and Edumonds out and the defense only gave up 21 points when it counted. The Rams are a great offense and scored twice when the offense put them in a bad position. Yes I think the defense could use some help up the middle but I am not ready to say this defense sucks because of one bad game against a top 5-7 offense in the league with two bad turnovers.


Agree to disagree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

DO we have enough food for a guy with that nickname?

 

Didn't even have enough for the Shnowman in Miami ;)

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Can we get Star to come back??

 

 

Letting Jordan Phillips go was a mistake.

 

 

 

 

Jordan Phillips was bad against the run... In fact Star was there when the team went through a stretch of bad run defense last year. It was only scheme adjustments and improved play from the D-line that got the team on track when it hit that mid-year slump.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...