Around the League Week 1

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Awesome. 

no asskissing by the coach. 

Well that was the BB approach with him. Fox was talking about it on the pregame show today how BB was never very complimentary with Brady, never publically praising him, yet before he played his first game, he was already praising Newton about how he had been looking in practice and his leadership 

Cam has always seemed like a guy who needed his ego stroked to do well. Brady may have been different and needed to have a chip on his shoulder at all times to try and out do himself.

I'm a little vexed by Brady.  Watching him & Cam today, I think the Pats are actually in better shape that he didn't stick around.

I was pretty stoked when he decided to leave, but in a way, they would have been easier to beat this year WITH him, which seems impossible. But that pick 6 he floated out there today was unlike anything I have seen in almost 20 years of the Bills playing him.  He simply didn't do that when he was in this division.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Who is this Melanie sideline reporter doing the Chargers vs Bengals? Only thing making that game worthwhile. 

From Bengals website.

After making it through perhaps the most unique offseason in NFL history, the ... (play-byplay), Trent Green (analyst) and Melanie Collins (sideline reporter).

https://www.thesportster.com/entertainment/top-15-photos-of-female-sportscasters-in-swimsuits-you-need-to-see/

Melanie-Collins-ldh-1.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&

The curvaceous Ms. Collins is capable of making more than one list such as this--like when she topped the “Puck Bunny” list compilation in 2012 by Complex, based on Melanie formerly being in a relationship with NHL forward Scottie Upshall. But she doesn’t need to be attached to anyone--even a pro hockey player--to achieve an identity of fame, as Melanie’s versatility as a sportscaster is evident in the fact she currently is the face of Yahoo! Sports, co-host of Big Break on Golf Channel, and contributor to The Insider on CBS, per her website. Melanie also shines when she’s in a swimsuit, as she flaunts her 34-inch twins. As far as her picture here, what else can you say? Are you going to disagree with us including it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chewmylegoff said:

Bucs intentionally tanking, obvs. 

The tank is almost as expensive as ones US Army buys and comes pre-rusted.

8 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Bills win, Brady throws a pick six. 

All I need to do is get laid tonight and this will have been a truly great day!

Well if you do it with a Bucs fan you can make a woman's worst day.

• Haha (+1) 1