Around the League Week 1

YoloinOhio

Just now, HappyDays said:

I really hated the guy pre draft. I was happy we didn’t take him. I felt kinda bad for him in Arizona. Kinda happy he went to Miami and thought he’d have a shot. 
It’s weird someone I disliked so much i would feel this bad for but I really do. Maybe the saddest start to a career I could imagine without injuries and off field trouble 

Meanwhile the Tank for Trevor derby is off to a weird start. Gardner Minshew nearly perfect for Doug Marrone. Washington playing hard and semi competently. Are the Jets the leaders now?

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Brady and Brees looking old. Either that or those defenses are both legit. Really surprised with all those offensive weapons for both sides. 

Agreed. Obviously I haven't seen that much football yet, but I'd have to say the Bills look to be one of the best prepared teams. That is so un-Billsy (traditionally) that I don't really know what to make of it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Meanwhile the Tank for Trevor derby is off to a weird start. Gardner Minshew nearly perfect for Doug Marrone. Washington playing hard and semi competently. Are the Jets the leaders now?

I would not be surprised to see the Dolphins remain in the running for number 1 pick all season long, although they obviously aren’t giving up on Tua that soon.  They are still largely devoid of NFL talent...