Dear Tom Brady: AFC East fans rejoice at the GOAT's departure

28 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Would loved to have faced him with this Bills team :(

I feel like even if it did happen this year and the Bills won, the narrative would be that TB was on the decline and that's why. Personally, I don't care if he's 60 years old, I'd like to see a Bills beat down of a TB led team. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

I used to feel that way, but now I don't really care.  I just want to put that chapter behind us.

Maybe we would have taken 1 or 2 if he stuck around in NE a few more years, but it wouldn't change the simple fact that he owned the Bills as much as any ownership can be claimed in the history of sports & athletic competition.

It is what it is, as they say, and it's something I'll probably spend the rest of my life trying to make peace with.  But getting a nice sweep over this year's Pats will help.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

He's doing pushups in his cell in anticipation of opening day, he won't be able to sleep....

Dude 

this AM I woke early and as I was trying to get back to sleep I was thinking Bills and anticipation 

but I did manage a few more hours 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude 

this AM I woke early and as I was trying to get back to sleep I was thinking Bills and anticipation 

but I did manage a few more hours 

I don't know how I'm gonna manage, I tried drinking myself to sleep already to no avail...feels like I drank a 55 gallon drum of Espresso and snorted a kilo of Coke.:cry:

• Haha (+1) 2

Not me, I wish he was here. But unfortunately he was smart and saw the total lack of offensive weapons the team has and the defense that lost a bunch of key contributors and he got out of town.

Wish he was here so we could beat him.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Yeah, I'm not happy about him leaving New England at all.

I have waited to see the Bills FINALLY get the better of Brady and New England on equal terms for what? 15 years?  

And now we are never are going to get the chance.

Brady goes out owning the Bills for his career.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah, I'm not happy about him leaving New England at all.

I have waited to see the Bills FINALLY get the better of Brady and New England on equal terms for what? 15 years?  

And now we are never are going to get the chance.

Brady goes out owning the Bills for his career.

Super Bowl Baby......Super Bowl :)

Revenge on the biggest stage possible :)

I can hear them now in the hype for the game that TB12 has owned the Bills for 19 years....it will be be awesome :)