Dear Tom Brady: AFC East fans rejoice at the GOAT's departure

28 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Would loved to have faced him with this Bills team :(

I feel like even if it did happen this year and the Bills won, the narrative would be that TB was on the decline and that's why. Personally, I don't care if he's 60 years old, I'd like to see a Bills beat down of a TB led team. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

Would loved to have faced him with this Bills team :(

I used to feel that way, but now I don't really care.  I just want to put that chapter behind us.

Maybe we would have taken 1 or 2 if he stuck around in NE a few more years, but it wouldn't change the simple fact that he owned the Bills as much as any ownership can be claimed in the history of sports & athletic competition.

It is what it is, as they say, and it's something I'll probably spend the rest of my life trying to make peace with.  But getting a nice sweep over this year's Pats will help.

• Like (+1) 5

24 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

He's doing pushups in his cell in anticipation of opening day, he won't be able to sleep....

Dude 

this AM I woke early and as I was trying to get back to sleep I was thinking Bills and anticipation 

but I did manage a few more hours 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Dude 

this AM I woke early and as I was trying to get back to sleep I was thinking Bills and anticipation 

but I did manage a few more hours 

I don't know how I'm gonna manage, I tried drinking myself to sleep already to no avail...feels like I drank a 55 gallon drum of Espresso and snorted a kilo of Coke.:cry:

• Haha (+1) 2

Not me, I wish he was here. But unfortunately he was smart and saw the total lack of offensive weapons the team has and the defense that lost a bunch of key contributors and he got out of town.

Wish he was here so we could beat him.

• Like (+1) 2