Jump to content
Just Jack

Ref's for the Bills game are... (update - Week 12)

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

 

It's not Cheffers so we are all good!

 

Honestly I don't know why some of them even have day jobs, aren't they getting paid out the ass to ref?

Retire early maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Retire early maybe?

 

Yeah that is true but those guys are all old...they should be able to retire now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

 

Yeah that is true but those guys are all old...they should be able to retire now

Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do feel like a directive was sent out saying "take it easy on the offensive holding calls" in particular as a means toward opening up the offense of the game.

 

It's amazing how much the game can be impacted by simply not making calls, or loosening up how often calls are made.

 

Reminds me of the discussion in baseball for years saying the best way to speed up the game is for the home plate umpires to simply call more strikes.  Have a slightly more generous strike zone.  No need to change a single rule.  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 3:25 PM, Mark Vader said:

They better be wearing glasses.

 

Muzzle will be more appreciated.

 

Every week I find myself hoping for a relatively flag-free game where the play flows without all the head-scratching stoppage.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RiotAct said:

it’s funny reading what these officials’ day jobs are.  A lot of them probably go into the office the next day and fire off some emails ending in “please advise, thanks.”

The carpenter foreman is always picking up the phone and hitting intercom to announce his instructions.... 1st down!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 9 - Bills vs Seahawks

 

      Yrs 2019 crew College Occupation
R 14 Shawn Smith 6   Ferris State finance
U 92 Bryan Neale 7 Smith Indiana sales consultant
DJ 123 Mike Dolce 1 NA Grand Valley State wealth management advisor
LJ 84 Mark Steinkerchner 27 Torbert Akron vice president
FJ 109 Dyrol Prioleau 14 Smith Johnson C Smith manager, law firm
SJ 86 Jimmy Buchanan 12 Blakeman South Carolina State food service director
BJ 105 Dino Paganelli 15 Smith Aquinas College educator

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is a positive sign with this being up for 7 hours and no comments.  Maybe we are past whining about the officiating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Heathcliff said:

I think it is a positive sign with this being up for 7 hours and no comments.  Maybe we are past whining about the officiating?

 

What is there to say.....the guy is in Finance.....he knows how to cheat without getting caught ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Week 9 - Bills vs Seahawks

 

      Yrs 2019 crew College Occupation
R 14 Shawn Smith 6   Ferris State finance
U 92 Bryan Neale 7 Smith Indiana sales consultant
DJ 123 Mike Dolce 1 NA Grand Valley State wealth management advisor
LJ 84 Mark Steinkerchner 27 Torbert Akron vice president
FJ 109 Dyrol Prioleau 14 Smith Johnson C Smith manager, law firm
SJ 86 Jimmy Buchanan 12 Blakeman South Carolina State food service director
BJ 105 Dino Paganelli 15 Smith Aquinas College educator

 

 

Please let Mike Dolce have a brother called Joe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 10 - Bills at Cardinals

 

We got a flex crew, meaning they've been doing west coast and central games. 

 

      Yrs 2019 crew College Occupation
R 4 Craig Wrolstad 18   Washington athletic director
U 71 Ruben Fowler 15 Anderson Huston-Tillotson retired firefighter
DJ 91 Jerry Bergman 19 Blakeman Robert Morris sales executive
LJ 87 Tom Eaton 1 NA Central Florida  
FJ 107 Dave Hawkshaw 2 Smith Justice Institute of B.C. firefighter
SJ 50 Aaron Santi 6 Rogers Southern Oregon middle school principal
BJ 61 Keith Ferguson 21 Anderson San Jose State sales

 

 

Last time we saw Craig Wrolstad and crew was Sept 29, 2019, against the Pats*

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201909290buf.htm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Week 10 - Bills at Cardinals

 

We got a flex crew, meaning they've been doing west coast and central games. 

 

      Yrs 2019 crew College Occupation
R 4 Craig Wrolstad 18   Washington athletic director
U 71 Ruben Fowler 15 Anderson Huston-Tillotson retired firefighter
DJ 91 Jerry Bergman 19 Blakeman Robert Morris sales executive
LJ 87 Tom Eaton 1 NA Central Florida  
FJ 107 Dave Hawkshaw 2 Smith Justice Institute of B.C. firefighter
SJ 50 Aaron Santi 6 Rogers Southern Oregon middle school principal
BJ 61 Keith Ferguson 21 Anderson San Jose State sales

 

 

Last time we saw Craig Wrolstad and crew was Sept 29, 2019, against the Pats*

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201909290buf.htm

 

They threw a few more flags than we average (just shy of 6/game this year) in that game last year.   As holding is now only called on ST kicks (it seems) this may expalin the drop 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Week 10 - Bills at Cardinals

 

We got a flex crew, meaning they've been doing west coast and central games. 

 

      Yrs 2019 crew College Occupation
R 4 Craig Wrolstad 18   Washington athletic director
U 71 Ruben Fowler 15 Anderson Huston-Tillotson retired firefighter
DJ 91 Jerry Bergman 19 Blakeman Robert Morris sales executive
LJ 87 Tom Eaton 1 NA Central Florida  
FJ 107 Dave Hawkshaw 2 Smith Justice Institute of B.C. firefighter
SJ 50 Aaron Santi 6 Rogers Southern Oregon middle school principal
BJ 61 Keith Ferguson 21 Anderson San Jose State sales

 

 

Last time we saw Craig Wrolstad and crew was Sept 29, 2019, against the Pats*

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201909290buf.htm

 

 

16 penalties for 134 yards total between both teams.  Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 11 - Bills vs Bye Week

 

An all star crew of plenty of Colemans and Boojers will be created just for this week. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Well, with Prime Time games upcoming , maybe we'll get come good refs?  

Ed Hochuli will come out of retirement for the Steelers-Bills SNF game

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 12 - Bills vs LA Charge Cards

 

We last had Alex and a different crew back in week 3, against the Rams, a 35-32 victory...

 

Los Angeles Rams at Buffalo Bills - September 27th, 2020 | Pro-Football-Reference.com (pro-football-reference.com)

 

      Yrs 2019 crew College Occupation
R 55 Alex Kemp 7   Central Michigan insurance agent
U 124 Carl Paganelli 21 Boger Michigan State retired federal probation officer
DJ 8 Dana McKenzie 13 Corrente Toledo claims adjuster
LJ 98 Greg Bradley 12 Hochuli Tennessee chemical engineer
FJ 43 Terry Brown 15 Wrolstad Tennessee court director
SJ 26 Jabir Walker 6 Hussey Murray State middle school teacher
BJ 96 Matt Edwards 3 Cheffers Western Michigan healthcare sales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...