Which Bills did you draft in fantasy?

In a 10 team league and after some computer issues ...

5th round - Diggs

6th round - Singletary ( my comp froze up and auto pick made this one, I was cool with that)

7th round - Allen

8th round - Bills Defense (comp froze up again and when it came back I had the Defense and the Cowboys Kicker Zeurlein) I don't usually take a defense this early and I rarely take a Kicker until the last round or two.

Diggs is my WR# 2, Singletary RB#3, Allen QB#1, Defense#1

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Allen....and I'm super nervous about it.  For some reason broke my cardinal rule of never having Bills on my team.

Last year I had Rodgers and Allen, after week 4 I moved Allen into my starter spot because he was outperforming Rodgers.

The rest of the season I Rodgers only outperformed Allen twice.

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I hate drafting Bills. It seems like a conflict of interest. If they suck or someone gets hurt, then I can at least rely on fantasy to keep me interested and rooting.

I always find that it lessens the blow of watching the Bills lose because then atleast you can look and say not everything's bad if your fantasy team does well. But having a bunch of Bills players on your team, the Bills losing affects your fantasy team too and is going to make you extra angry/disappointed because you can't say 'Atleast the Bills won' when your fantasy team is bad or 'Atleast I did well in my fantasy league's when the Bills lose.

• 2 weeks later...