PPP Under Fire

25 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I thought you were talking about Cain! I still think you should be on his ignore list because I was noting that I liked the guy and he decided to ignore me, and you should be there just because he seems like the kind of guy who must ignore anyone. 

I doubt i'm on anyone's ignore list or at least I hope not :(

1 hour ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I always assumed you were one of these 2 guys, but with all your "don't give a crap since Rusty Jones" talk, I have my doubts. :) 

https://tailgatinghalloffame.com/TheChefs.htm

In order for one of those Chefs to be me I'd have to have been allowed in the stadium.  @mead107 and @BringBackFergy will both attest that I'm not allowed in the stadium since those lost keys and cell phone incidents.  Hell I'm not even sure I'm allowed back in WNY.  

44 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I actually put MYSELF on MY "Ignore List"...so far so good....much needed relief..................

Oh ***** I did that years ago.  

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

In order for one of those Chefs to be me I'd have to have been allowed in the stadium.  @mead107 and @BringBackFergy will both attest that I'm not allowed in the stadium since those lost keys and cell phone incidents.  Hell I'm not even sure I'm allowed back in WNY.    

Yeah, that was pretty funny! 

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Now if we can only find the leaders of antifa and BLM. Still holding out hope though. 

I thought that link said “ganon” not “qanon”, and thought it was some site about Legend of Zelda!

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, westside2 said:

Now if we can only find the leaders of antifa and BLM. Still holding out hope though. 

Why would you want to find the leader of Antifa?  These guys make you quiver in fear.  I can’t believe you would run toward this grave threat.