Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Trump hasn't gained a single voter tonight.

Look junior play your games with someone else.  There are many miles left on ride that can lift or destroy candidates.  Joe looks confused and Wallace had to remind of the original question, with Biden lighting up at one point like he knew the difference between the chocolate and tapioca pudding. 

My point is simply it was a Biden game, Trump plays it well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Repeating and repeating the same Charlottesville lie.

I used to think it was a strategy by you,

now I realize you just cannot accept the truth.

Crime is up 15%, Joe?Where? Which cities? Name them.

Trump has been so strong on judges, and is coming on so strong on his record on judges, it ought to make you swell a bit if you love the Constitution. 

You lost bro - just like wide right - no one wins 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Biden once again interrupting Trump, and Wallace is ok with that.

I mean I don't want them interrupting each other they should turn off their mics when they're not talking. Having said I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has desensitized Wallace to that level of interruption.

Edited by Warcodered

• STEPHEN GREEN       
Pardon my language, but this has to be said.

***** you, Chris Wallace.

***** you for framing the California wildfires on pulling out of the Paris Accords.

Factually wrong and just so dishonest you don't belong anywhere near serious, honest people.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Biden will rejoin the Paris accord! Welp, I hope you enjoy paying more for energy while China is allowed to pollute at will.

It's not like it matters the Paris accord amounts to setting a weight goal. All you get for not succeeding is shame, Trump just decided we should skip to that part.

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's not going to eliminate the other jobs though they don't have to take that job. The people who actually do would increase the number.

I was mostly being facetious.  They will never agree to go on a ride alongs with cops in dangerous situations and to suggest they start doing this was incredibly silly.  

"I figured Wallace would ask tough questions of both candidates, and, in fairness, he's asked some of Biden, but his performance incredibly unbalanced.   

Quite disappointed."

I can count two tough questions Biden got, but tons of framing and fact-checking against Trump.

This isn't a loser's lament -- I think Trump is doing fine.

But Wallace has gone from "weak" to "propping up his favorite candidate."

One is excusable. The other isn't.

• Thank you (+1) 1