Democrat-run Cities on Fire in Erie County

Hoax.  There are none.  Somebody burned their kielbasa in Lackawanna last night. But the city was not ablaze.  Copacetic in Buffalo and the COT as well.  Neighboring counties also quiet.  Niagara Falls is looking good.  Dunkirk, same. 

Post status updates on the inevitable blazes to befall these metropolii here.  But only if it's safe to do so.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There are none.  Somebody burned their kielbasa in Lackawanna last night. But the city was not ablaze.  Copacetic in Buffalo and the COT as well.  Neighboring counties also quiet.  Niagara Falls is looking good.  Dunkirk, same. 

Post status updates on the inevitable blazes to befall these metropolii here.  But only if it's safe to do so.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation. 

Yeah, but it sounds good to Trumptards! 

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Democrat run cities aren’t on fire, and overrun by rioting Communist arsonists, right up until the moment that they are.

Please donate to the COT Fire Department.  They're the only thing that can save us from the Communist arsonists.  

Also, given your expertise with respect to those Communist arsonists, do you have any idea when they will be in or around my community?  Should I always be vigilant?  Maybe take some uppers so I never to go sleep so I can keep constant watch?  Or is there a certain time the Communist arsonists like to appear to do their work?  Thank you in advance!

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love watching leftists get unhinged. It's just too bad losing their minds in such a public way means creating a bunch of stupid threads.

But a small price to pay.

Keep melting down, leftists. It never gets old. :lol:

Hoax.  I'm not unhinged.  I'm making fun of people just like you.  In fact, you really shouldn't be reading this right now.  There could be a Communist arsonist lurking right around the corner!  Get the garden hose!

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You need help.

We all need help with the Communist arsonists.  You get your garden hose and fake fire hat and maybe even your junior firefighter badge, I'll watch and laugh at you, and together we will keep the Communist arsonists at bay. 

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

ok?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I am not sure but I think you are stating that since not all Dem run cities are on fire pointing out that all of the cities that are on fire are Dem run is inappropriate. Is that your overall point?

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love watching leftists get unhinged. It's just too bad losing their minds in such a public way means creating a bunch of stupid threads.

But a small price to pay.

Keep melting down, leftists. It never gets old. :lol:

What will they do if Trump wins another term?  

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What will they do if Trump wins another term?  

I genuinely have no idea. I'm not sure where you go after you've decided the way to bring down Trump is to question his son's ability to build a Lego.

Frankly, I never expected to see them schittthebed this badly in his first term, and yet here we are. 

image.thumb.jpeg.83f21d4f55459d6570ce572c88ef760f.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am not sure but I think you are stating that since not all Dem run cities are on fire pointing out that all of the cities that are on fire are Dem run is inappropriate. Is that your overall point?

don’t lawyers need to take a logic course in law school?  The point you made is pretty basic logic that I would expect any lawyer to understand. Even a fourth rate third chair one. 

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

You should feel lucky that riots haven't come to Buffalo yet, I don't know what kind of mayor Brown is, except he's a democratic but don't believe he would stand for the anarchy seen in other cities.

Here's the thing.  With the expertise of people such as you - who can smell out a communist from hundreds of miles away - we can keep Buffalo safe (or is it make Buffalo safe again?).  So please consider this forum an appropriate place to share all of your tips, comments, and expertise about smoking out (pun intended!) these communist arsonists.  

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I was in Dunkirk yesterday down at the harbor checking out sailing ships. Dunkirk is kind of a nice little town 

11 minutes ago, bdutton said:

See, there you go again.  Childish.  Does your mom know you are using her computer?

That was a real knee-slapper!  Must be commie humor!

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was in Dunkirk yesterday down at the harbor checking out sailing ships. Dunkirk is kind of a nice little town 

Agreed.  Nice location on the lake.  Also has the added benefit of not being on fire.  The commie-fearing crowd here probably will just say it's a matter of time.  

10 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

heard there’s some mass looting set to go down tonight in Alden.

Get your AR-15 and get on the street!  It's the only way!

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Here's the thing.  With the expertise of people such as you - who can smell out a communist from hundreds of miles away - we can keep Buffalo safe (or is it make Buffalo safe again?).  So please consider this forum an appropriate place to share all of your tips, comments, and expertise about smoking out (pun intended!) these communist arsonists.  

You are a lying sack of Schiff, go through all my posts and find one, just one where I mentioned commies, or communists.

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

You are a lying sack of Schiff, go through all my posts and find one, just one where I mentioned commies, or communists.

You think about commies all the time.  You and the rest of the people here who are terrorized by those Antifa pussies.  So quit stalling and give us your best tips on detecting commies. 

28 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  Nice location on the lake.  Also has the added benefit of not being on fire.  The commie-fearing crowd here probably will just say it's a matter of time.  

Elect Chairman Moa Biden and it will be!!! Flames and death, and death and flames! 

download-9.jpg.043437704815dc563642d78cd9956ea8.jpg

Another calm night in Erie County.  But just in case the communist arsonists disrupt breakfast, I asked the neighborhood kids to get their fake fire hats and squirt guns ready.  We shall fight in the streets and in the fields and strip malls and overpriced boutiques and defend our suburbs, whatever the cost may be. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Another calm night in Erie County.  But just in case the communist arsonists disrupt breakfast, I asked the neighborhood kids to get their fake fire hats and squirt guns ready.  We shall fight in the streets and in the fields and strip malls and overpriced boutiques and defend our suburbs, whatever the cost may be. 

Fire Marshal Bill is standing by ready to help!

1b7eb8d84dd9840f67b99022c11c759a.jpg

The mostly white "BLM" marched last night down Hertel Ave from Main to Colvin and back again. Interesting route. Probably took the subway  so their cars wouldn't be  broken into and  turned around near bars/coffee shops/ taco shops. Nice white neighborhood.

Would have been more effective influencing people marching down Jefferson,  where most of the black lives that matter live. 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

The mostly white "BLM" marched last night down Hertel Ave from Main to Colvin and back again. Interesting route. Probably took the subway  so their cars wouldn't be  broken into and  turned around near bars/coffee shops/ taco shops. Nice white neighborhood.

Would have been more effective influencing people marching down Jefferson,  where most of the black lives that matter live. 

And yet no fires.  Weird.  

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Also, were you able to identify any communists in this group?  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Mid-morning update:  still no fires.  May go to the park.  Deciding which weapon to take with me for protection from

commies.  More later. 

A job application should suffice.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1