Democrat-run Cities on Fire in Erie County

Evening update.  Two fires in my neighborhood the evening. Can’t confirm that neither fire was started by a communist.  One fire saw several children roast marshmallows.   Other led to the cooking of hot dogs.  Will stay vigilant tonight.  More later. 

Morning update.  Still no fires here.  Also no smoke on the horizon.  Went for a run this morning.  Air doesn't smell like Flynndication.  But it does smell fresh.  And not smoky.  More later (assuming my house isn't burned by communist arsonists today). 

Cattaraugus County man charged with hate crime in Hertel Avenue confrontation with protesters

Michael Cremen, 47, has been charged with harassment, criminal possession of a weapon and a hate crime charge of menacing.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/crime/cattaraugus-county-man-charged-in-hertel-avenue-confrontation-with-protesters/71-2a34e37d-b53c-4db5-b159-5bbec3b526d7

• Like (+1) 1

Smells like late summer this morning in Buffalo.  And I detected a whiff of hot garbage as well on the walk into work.  But nothing is on fire.  Thankfully.   More updates later.  

Also, I don’t know about you, but I think that all of this hand-wringing about democrat-run cities spontaneously combusting is a bit of a . . . Hoax. 

On 8/28/2020 at 3:03 PM, dubs said:

image.thumb.jpeg.83f21d4f55459d6570ce572c88ef760f.jpeg

don’t lawyers need to take a logic course in law school?  The point you made is pretty basic logic that I would expect any lawyer to understand. Even a fourth rate third chair one. 

They may have to take such a course like that but after they graduate lawyers along with those that become politicians try to twist or out think common sense and then it all goes to crap .