Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'd have to up that bet......and despite being trained, NO ONE knows who is the next police officer to erupt, the next alleged "peaceful demonstrator" to erupt, the next mass murderer to surface, your fine, cordial next door neighbor who murdered his family, a trained postal worker who "went postal in a killing spree", et al......we're talking about the predictability response of one's gray matter...good luck with that.............

Now we’re getting off the point. These various police officers are responding to calls for help. They try and defuse the situation with the training they’ve been given...which is extensive. They make routine and non newsworthy arrests all the time. Probably weekly. But.... What is an officer supposed to do when someone simply won’t obey their lawful commands? What’s the solution? What’s the right training for that?  I’d love to hear from the BLM crowd on that.

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now we’re getting off the point. These various police officers are responding to calls for help. They try and defuse the situation with the training they’ve been given...which is extensive. They make routine and non newsworthy arrests all the time. Probably weekly. But.... What is an officer supposed to do when someone simply won’t obey their lawful commands? What’s the solution? What’s the right training for that?  I’d love to hear from the BLM crowd on that.

Easy.  Choke them out.  Or maybe stop their car for no reason and engage in low-grade, non-violent harassment. (Over policing, if you will.)  stop and frisk is another nice way of messing with people.  They don’t comply?  Fire away. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

...precisely....we are talking split second life or death decisions....many of my friends are now retired cops at varying  levels, but I STILL remember their descriptions of training videos......lean in the car during the traffic stop and there were shotguns mounted in the trunk to blow your head off...or open the door at a traffic stop and there were guns mounted in the door jambs to blow your legs off.....not my style for job risk.......

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That’s what I’m talking about.  Teach the kids with guns the same.  Nothing bad ever happens with that attitude. 

...so is your client list shorter than your grocery list?.............

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And your neighborhood is where?

...he's your neighbor.....sleep with one eye open......

DISPATCHES FROM THE MEMORY HOLE: 

This is why Jacob Blake had a warrant out for his arrest:

The cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake — which touched off a fresh wave of angry, anti-police sentiment across the country — were attempting to arrest him for violating a restraining order stemming from an alleged sexual assault, The Post has learned.

Blake, 29, was forbidden from going to the Kenosha home of his alleged victim from the May 3 incident, and police were dispatched Sunday following a 911 call saying he was there. The officers were aware he had an open warrant, according to dispatch records, though it’s not clear if they knew the specific allegations of violence.

Not that the left needed much of an excuse to burn Kenosha down: Kenosha police find helmets, gas masks, more in out-of-state vehicles; arrest 9.

Related:

professional_rioters_memory_holed_08-28-

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yup.  Completely justified to do that.  Rule of law!

Listen to a police officer when he tells you to do something (or not do something).

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The right can’t write.

You really want to go this route?  Because I can destroy every post in which you you use poor grammar or spelling. 

Let me know.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Tell me why he REALLY got shot 7 times in the back?

Because he already showed willingness to use violence against police officers and less lethal attempts to subdue him were ineffective. He then attempted to retrieve a deadly weapon, and the first six shots did not stop him from doing so. It’s pretty simple. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

For the 20th or so time.

Should a cop be allowed to put 7 bullets in the back of someone other than in a case where that person poses a threat where he is pointing a loaded gun at people?

If he’s attempting to retrieve a deadly weapon and has already behaved violently during the incident, 100% yes. Waiting until he has the weapon in hand to intervene is how you end up with dead cops and/or civilians. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...precisely....we are talking split second life or death decisions....many of my friends are now retired cops at varying  levels, but I STILL remember their descriptions of training videos......lean in the car during the traffic stop and there were shotguns mounted in the trunk to blow your head off...or open the door at a traffic stop and there were guns mounted in the door jambs to blow your legs off.....not my style for job risk.......

...so is your client list shorter than your grocery list?.............

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he gets his clients off of police radio broadcasts. You know, "accident at Transit & George Urban".

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Didn't think you could. The mentally weak never can.

That's a compliment coming from you, Hemp. See, you're one of the three dumbest posters on this board. ?‍♂️

How many new rectums do you have from "debating" me? Five? Six?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

That's a compliment coming from you, Hemp. See, you're one of the three dumbest posters on this board. ?‍♂️

How many new rectums do you have from "debating" me? Five? Six?

Shame on you for failing to rip him enough new asswholes to expunge allthatshit he has bottled up inside himself. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wrong thread....................as you know.

They don't care about resisting arrest, reaching for a weapon, domestic abuse or rape, why would they care about a restraining order?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Tell me why he REALLY got shot 7 times in the back?

Why wasn't he tackled by the cops?

Tased?

Even shot just once, which would still be illegal?

Why 7 times?

You know that there is no legit answer, yet you don't care, because this isn't about justice, to you.

This post shows that you have literally done nothing to educate yourself about what happened beyond what you want to believe happened.

Read the police report where he WAS tackled. Where he WAS tased. Where witnesses saw him with his knife while resisting arrest while police were going after him for sexually assaulting the woman in the house before stealing her car.

Read. Think. THEN react.

But you can't. If you won't believe Tara Reade, why would you believe this poor woman who called 911 for help because the dude was sexually assaulting her again.

Domestic Terror, my a.s.s.

BYE BYE NARRATIVE.

1-530-600x300.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse is a community lifeguard who was working in Kenosha the day of the shooting.

This simple fact destroys the narrative being peddled by the mainstream media that he had “crossed state lines” to harm the rioters.

In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, they explained that “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”

Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines.

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

MUCH more at the link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse-working-lifeguard-kenosha-day-shooting-went-clean-vandalism-school-work/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/28/2020 at 8:59 AM, BillStime said:

On 8/28/2020 at 9:45 AM, BillStime said:

The kid is a terrorist and should be on death row. 

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And a terrorist.

When faced with facts disproving his bias,billztime  closes his ears and shouts all the louder...............remind you of anything ? ?

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

Just now, B-Man said:

When faced with facts disproving his bias,billztime  closes his ears and shouts all the louder...............remind you of anything ? ?

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

Did he show up w a gun and kill someone?

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he gets his clients off of police radio broadcasts. You know, "accident at Transit & George Urban".

Hoax.  Not my bag. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Is English NOT your first language?

Channeling my inner Melania this morning. 

Just now, DFT said:

Yes.  Yes he did. 

Hoax.  Self-defense is to be determined. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Bring it tough guy

He's gonna pop some hydroxychloroquine and bring the thunder.  Watch it happen. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Wrong thread....................as you know.

They don't care about resisting arrest, reaching for a weapon, domestic abuse or rape, why would they care about a restraining order?

I didn't realize that the violation of a restraining order merited seven shots in the back fired by someone who, to this point, is not known to have been aware of that order at the time of the shooting.  Weird. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Channeling my inner Melania this morning. 

You obviously are quite slow. I've already pointed out to you that an accent is not the same as poor grammar or mistakes in spelling. Are you incapable of learning anything? If you are truly an attorney your Bar exam must have been set very low. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You obviously are quite slow. I've already pointed out to you that an accent is not the same as poor grammar or mistakes in spelling. Are you incapable of learning anything? If you are truly an attorney your Bar exam must have been set very low. 

Like at a kiddie table?  Or do yo mean the minimum passing score was low?  Hoax to both. 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Also, the reason I must have missed that is that I think you’re a hateful loser and I don’t pay the least bit of attention to what you say unless I’m using you as a source of amusement.  FYI. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Like at a kiddie table?  Or do yo mean the minimum passing score was low?  Hoax to both. 

Also, the reason I must have missed that is that I think you’re a hateful loser and I don’t pay the least bit of attention to what you say unless I’m using you as a source of amusement.  FYI. 

That's why  you follow me around like a stalker, constantly commenting on my responses to other posters. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

He's gonna pop some hydroxychloroquine and bring the thunder.  Watch it happen. 

I didn't realize that the violation of a restraining order merited seven shots in the back fired by someone who, to this point, is not known to have been aware of that order at the time of the shooting.  Weird. 

Not a lot is known about the cop who shot him except that he joined the force in 2013.  He looked relatively young.  It's probable that the fight or flight response kicked in and fearing for his life he pulled the trigger seven times after the taser didn't work.  I doubt he even knew he fired seven rounds. He had a pretty clean police record (compared to the cop who killed Floyd).  

• Thank you (+1) 1