Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Even viewing this through a principled prism it looks like a bad decision for a 17 year old IMO.

That's why the best takeaway was that the kids are out there running wild, and the adults need to step in to restore order.

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Did you seriously just call a handicapped gentleman a "a cripple?" Or is that only offensive when someone else does it?

Care to answer the question o mental cripple?

Falling apart..........

58 minutes ago, BillStime said:

would you be defending this terrorist if he were black?

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Care to answer the question o mental cripple?

Lefty media and pols have fallen into a Kyle Rittenhouse trap

by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

because he is still under arrest for violating the protective order for the sexual assault he committed 

1. Accused of, not committed. Know the difference?

2. Could he escape if unshackled?

3. Did he deserve 7 in the back?

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Falling apart..........

Lefty media and pols have fallen into a Kyle Rittenhouse trap

by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

That's 2 non-answers and counting.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

1. Accused of, not committed. Know the difference?

2. Could he escape if unshackled?

No, 1 in the nuts would have worked.....you mock a caregiver but want to protect a sexual assault scumbag, good to know

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

No, 1 in the nuts would have worked.....you mock a caregiver but want to protect a sexual assault scumbag, good to know

Still preaching stupid I see.

Should people accused of sexual assault be shot?

• Haha (+1) 1

THEY NEVER OBJECT TO VIOLENCE WHEN IT’S THEIR PEOPLE DOING IT:

Seen on Facebook: “Liberals are now upset about ‘armed vigilantism’ but still not upset about riots and looting.”

I’ve been warning for a while that the breakdown of law and order won’t go as they hope. Ultimately, the police are there to protect criminals from the populace, not the other way around. Get rid of the police, and armed vigilantism is what you’ll get. And what you’ll deserve.

UPDATE: Some people are figuring it out, as this article in The Atlantic illustrates: The Violence Could Get Much Worse: Unless police and political leaders begin to crack down on the armed vigilantes monitoring protests, more bloodshed could soon follow the killings in Kenosha.

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Still preaching stupid I see.

when they resist arrest and threaten police with a knife, yes, in the nuts so he can no longer have kids, that he would abuse,..... why haven't you apologized for mocking a caregiver yet?

All these right wing lies and excuses and even glorification of the boy soldier sent out to kill by right wing propaganda reminded me of Holocaust denial and I remember that the Trump Junta had actually engaged in this. The first enemy of Nazis is the truth 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/the-trump-administrations-softcore-holocaust-denial/514974/ 

Holocaust denial is alive and well in the highest offices of the United States. It is being spread by those in President Trump’s innermost circle. It may have all started as a mistake by a new administration that is loath to admit it’s wrong. Conversely, it may be a conscious attempt by people with anti-Semitic sympathies to rewrite history. Either way it is deeply disturbing.

The de-Judaization of the Holocaust, as exemplified by the White House statement, is what I term softcore Holocaust denial.... 

What we saw from the White House was classic softcore denial. The Holocaust was de-Judaized. It is possible that it all began with a mistake. Someone simply did not realize what they were doing. It is also possible that someone did this deliberately. The White House’s chief strategist, Steve Bannon, boasted that while at Breitbart he created a platform for alt-right. Richard Spencer, the self-proclaimed leader of the alt-right, has invited overt Holocaust deniers to alt-right conferences, and his followers have engaged in outright denial. During the campaign, he was reportedly responsible for speeches and ads that many observers concluded trafficked in anti-Semitic tropes.

After Hicks’s defense of the statement, Chief of Staff Reince Priebus doubled down, insisting that they made no mistake. On Meet the Press Chuck Todd gave Priebus repeated chances to retract or rephrase the statement. Priebus refused and dug in deeper, declaring “everyone’s suffering in the Holocaust, including obviously, all of the Jewish people… [was] extraordinarily sad.”

In the penultimate sentence of the president’s statement on Holocaust Remembrance Day, the White House promised to ensure that “the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.” But the statement was issued on the same day as the order banning refugees. It is hard not to conclude that this is precisely what happened at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on Holocaust Remembrance Day.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

when they resist arrest and threaten police with a knife, yes, in the nuts so he can no longer have kids, that he would abuse,..... why haven't you apologized for mocking a caregiver yet?

Wow!

There you have it. Police should be allowed to pump 7 in a man's back if they claim fear.

And you can't figure out why blacks in America are rioting.

If blacks were in charge and white men were being executed you would have the same opinion?

You are so full of sheet. The alternative is far less flattering.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Fire until the threat is neutralized.

I wasn't there and from the video can't see what the officer saw, but as long as he was trying to retrieve the weapon I would fire.

Maybe he should have obey the lawful command of the officer?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Wow!

There you have it. Police should be allowed to pump 7 in a man's back if they claim fear.

And you can't figure out why blacks in America are rioting.

If blacks were in charge and white men were being executed you would have the same opinion?

You are so full of sheet. The alternative is far less flattering.

I posted 1 shot, in the nuts, good to know you support sexual abusers, yet you mock a caregiver, tells me all I need to know about you

37 minutes ago, Kemp said:

When they ignore a lawful order from an officer and reach for a weapon, yes.

Edited by Gary M
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Who threatened police with a knife? What knife? 

That punk kid drugged up on right wing propaganda was waving a murder gun and people and the police didn’t shoot him. They just let him walk around with it threatening people 

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

When they ignore a lawful order from and officer and reach for a weapon, yes.

Or even thinks about a weapon! Or looks like he could possibly own a weapon in another state, just shoot, it’s what Nazis do 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Or even thinks about a weapon! Or looks like he could possibly own a weapon in another state, just shoot, it’s what Nazis do 

So you think he should ignore a lawful order from an officer?

What were the police supposed to think he was reaching for, a bag of skittles?

2 minutes ago, Gary M said:

So you think he should ignore a lawful order from an officer?

What were the police supposed to think he was reaching for, a bag of skittles?

You think it should be a death sentence? You want the cops to be all powerful like that? 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who threatened police with a knife? What knife? 

That punk kid drugged up on right wing propaganda was waving a murder gun and people and the police didn’t shoot him. They just let him walk around with it threatening people 

Jacob Blake had a knife

To begin to correct another leftist assumption, it's reported that the 17-year-old did not bring the gun across state lines. It was already in Wisonsin with his friends when he got there to protect his place of employment.

It's a small point, but the leftist narrative is so angrily stated as "White supremacist vigilante crossed state lines with a gun to murder protesters," that we may as well debunk ALL of that nonsense and not just some of it.

Either way, bad few days for leftists. You'll simply never understand how you got Trump.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

To begin to correct another leftist assumption, it's reported that the 17-year-old did not bring the gun across state lines. It was already in Wisonsin with his friends when he got there to protect his place of employment.

Still illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open carry (when not hunting).

Other than that he did nothing wrong other than stupidity.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You think it should be a death sentence? You want the cops to be all powerful like that? 

I believe he is still alive!!!

3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Other than that he did nothing wrong other than stupidity.

Stupid is attacking someone with a rifle, or a shotgun for that matter (Ahmad Aubrey)

28 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

They should have tickled him with a feather until he complied!!!

9709E713-688A-4A1E-B84D-295C3D8AC805.jpeg

He is still alive!!!!

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

You can't fix stupid

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Stupid is attacking someone with a rifle, or a shotgun for that matter (Ahmad Aubrey)

Absolutely!

Also stupid is a 17 year old kid injecting himself into a riot.  Parents should know better.

Just now, bdutton said:

Also stupid is a 17 year old kid injecting himself into a riot.  Parents should know better.

Why? he was well within his rights to be there, and he seemed very prepared for the situation.

I hope that I am never in a situation like that, but if I am I hope that I can stay as levelheaded and controlled as he was.

Are you okay with 3 felons rioting, or where they stupid too?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

Why? he was well within his rights to be there, and he seemed very prepared for the situation.

I hope that I am never in a situation like that, but if I am I hope that I can stay as levelheaded and controlled as he was.

Are you okay with 3 felons rioting, or where they stupid too?

As a parent of a 17 year old I would NEVER let her go into a situation like that.  

I surely wound not put myself into that situation either and I am an expert marksman.

If it were my business or home maybe I would not but going to do it for someone else's.

2 minutes ago, bdutton said:

As a parent of a 17 year old I would NEVER let her go into a situation like that.  

I surely wound not put myself into that situation either and I am an expert marksman.

If it were my business or home maybe I would not but going to do it for someone else's.

That's why America is Great, you can choose to stay home and Kyle can choose to do something.

And as a father knowing my children I am not sure that I could stop them, so I would make sure they were prepared.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

They should have tickled him with a feather until he complied!!!

9709E713-688A-4A1E-B84D-295C3D8AC805.jpeg

There is always the concerted effort to justify the shooting of a black man under any circumstances. Meanwhile a white guy wipes out a black church in NC and the cops take him to McDonalds for a Happy Meal. The Kenosha cops seemed to have little issue with the actions of the aspiring vigilante.  As mentioned before, disparate outcomes supports a legal remedy. This is not worth arguing because it is an endless echo chamber. Communities keep tearing apart over this.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Oh, look.  The pedophile lawyer jumps to the defense of a child *****.

Oh, great leftist defender of child rapists.

Hmmm ...  I don’t know if you’re good at spotting commits after all.  I’m not a pedophile.  That’s a hoax.  And if you get that wrong, how can we trust your ability to identify communists?  

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hmmm ...  I don’t know if you’re good at spotting commits after all.  I’m not a pedophile.  That’s a hoax.  And if you get that wrong, how can we trust your ability to identify communists?  

One felon was a confirmed member of a communist group, one was a child molester, the other was a convicted wife beater.    Yet, you think it's comical. 

Never mind they were there because people like you goad people like that to commit felonies because you approve of conflict as a means to achieve a political resolution.   There's a legal definition for that.  Go ask a Jewish lawyer for it, since you have a hard time finding it yourself.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GG said:

One felon was a confirmed member of a communist group, one was a child molester, the other was a convicted wife beater.    Yet, you think it's comical. 

Never mind they were there because people like you goad people like that to commit felonies because you approve of conflict as a means to achieve a political resolution.   There's a legal definition for that.  Go ask a Jewish lawyer for it, since you have a hard time finding it yourself.

I don't think it's comical.  I'm just wildly impressed with your ability to detect communists at far distances.  So, bottom line, one of these guys was a confirmed member of a communist group but, by your admission, not a communist.  The other two also were not communists.  

You, sir, either need to work on your communist radar (let's call it GGCOMDAR, strictly for fun) or stop calling people communists without a hint of evidence to support your hysterical suppositions. 

12 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Fortunately the domestic terrorists were dealt with by a 17 year old with a rifle.

Hoax.  The 17 year old with the rifle didn't kill himself.  So he didn't deal with the domestic terrorist in Kenosha.  Get your facts straight or the Trump Cult/Republicans will tell you to GTFO.  They only take people who tell the truth.